• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    And now the MAN wants to tell me how I should breath.

View attachment 158627
    (Keeping the spirit and intent of post #40) There are a lot of strong feeling on all sides here. Maybe INGO isn't the echo chamber it's been accused of being.

(Now the reply) I've never been referred to as "the MAN" (I think THE MAN is more appropriate) before. I'm actually not THE MAN, just a random dude from Hendricks County. I've been accused of being in league with THE MAN in the past. Known associate of THE MAN might be more accurate ;)

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    If you get into the inner workings of the Salvation Army/Good Will those people have industrial washing machines. All the cloths that are donated get the treatment and it’s not gentle.

Any store that launders is the exception. Goodwill does not routinely launder donations, although they do run laundry services in some areas as part of their jobs program. Their FAQ directs you to clean items prior to donation and soiled items are discarded.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Any store that launders is the exception. Goodwill does not routinely launder donations, although they do run laundry services in some areas as part of their jobs program. Their FAQ directs you to clean items prior to donation and soiled items are discarded.
    Truth. “A friend of mine” opted to perform his 40hrs of volunteered service to his community at the Plainfield Goodwill when he was young and stupid. Those clothes go straight from the trash bags you drop them off in, on to hangers, and out to the racks to be sold.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The big Main center on Michigan street used to have machines and the washed everything that came in the back door.
    the Company I worked for services the HVAC I all the stores state wide.
    not sure what they do now but working on the water heaters/boilers was a trip in the summer.

Top Bottom