Clusterhump in Kokomo for Oblama visit (free radio traffic)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Towing everyone's cars, that ain't going to make BHO any more popular with the Kokomo folks... other than the tow people of course.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Yeah, I just think it is ammusing that the Locals are focused on the Glock and are real spotty on what Uniforms have been stolen...

thats because the cops have no clue what theyre doing, and the secret service makes sure of that. they dont release much of squat to the local po po. i can guarentee you the secret service already had a color print out of that uniform as soon as they knew about it, and probly as part of their advance team arrival check list. depending on how far away that department is from the event.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    WTF... some guy wants to sit in jail until BHO leaves town... wants to write terrorist letters and carrying a screwdriver...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    HA! Had JimmyJohns deliver today a few minutes ago.

The delivery girl was pissed because some of her deliveries are blocked. :):

Reaching out to the people fail.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I thought he was going from Grissom to the Chrysler plant out North of town. Why are they blockading off parts of downtown? Are they running him into town?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yeah, they had (have) downtown blocked off.
    About 2 blocks north of me.
    Sucks to be you if you had a court date today.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Had an interesting day at Grissom ARB. Worked liaison between the base, Miami County EMA and Secret Service. The White House staff and local leaders planned the details of the visit. The motorcade went from Grissom to the downtown Kokomo Fire Station for lunch. Then out to the North 31 Transmission Plant for a speech. Then back downtown for another stop. Finally back to Grissom to load up and head back to D.C.
    Secret Service recommended the route be from Grissom, to the Transmission Plant, to downtown Kokomo, then back to Grissom. Direct, fast, simple, with minimum disruption to traffic. Politics got involved and it turned out more complex. We are glad that the visit turned out ok and everyone left on time.

Top Bottom