• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    * 6/5/2013 - I was hoping to help out a fellow INGO user who was interested in one of these... Price is exactly what you'd pay from CMMG just immediate delivery! I'll leave it up for a few more days...

If you've been thinking of another option for your AR, the 300 BLK is an awesome choice. With a complete upper like this you can swap your 5.56 upper out in less than a minute and be firing .30 Cal rounds downrange.

I ordered one of these about 3 months ago from CMMG.

Upper Group, 300 AAC BLK, 16" CM, M300, Car FSB

30BF8C0-2T.jpg

While waiting I found a complete CMMG AR-15 in .300 BLK at a reasonable price and purchased that. So now I don't need this upper and I'm looking to sell it for what I have in it, $675.00. That's the CMMG price plus shipping. I'm in Hamilton County (Noblesville/Fishers Area) and would be glad to meet FTF somewhere close by. I'll also be glad to ship it on your dime. This is not a "firearm" so no need for FFL, to see ID, or LTCH.

It's new in the box from CMMG. They still are not quoting delivery dates, so if you are interested in one of these you can have it today.

Includes BCG and charging handle. Needs only a rear-sight or a scope and a lower.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom