• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    more specifically read the part about its history and how it evolved into what it is today and it will make it a little easier to see how they are able to do things that regular stores cannot.

bbbas55

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    i now have filed all the paper work and the finger print card with the fbi. got a letter from them saying they got it and was fowarding it to nics. called nics after a couple of weeks and got a recording saying it was taking 140 days to respond to my request. isnt the gov a wonderful bunch to deal with. i think this is a case of mistaken identy and plan to stay at it until its cleared up.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    You can look at my WRA service grade until you get one....
    picture.php

tman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Indy Area
    bbbas55,

i am curious did you list you ssn on the application? i think it is listed as optional on the order form. i had one that got delayed with no ssn and the other order went right through. don't know if that would cause a delay but it did seem to stop an order of mine.

any issues ordering from a local ffl?

paramed60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Oolitic, IN
    I don't belong to a club that qualifies me to order one. I meet all the other requirements. There are just no CMP clubs around here any other way to do this?

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I would like to get one of these as well! There was a Garand at the last gun show I went to for $550 but it looked wore out. They had a nicer one for $850 as well and it was nice but I was AR parts hunting so I moved on. I love the M1 Garand!

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    paramed60....check out the CMP website, they list clubs to join...The GCA is 25.00 a year an you get a few magazines a year with it also....check the forum, there is another club in MI for 14.00 a year that qualifies also....Or just drive over to Ohio to the N. Store an they will sign you up right there an you can pick out a Garand an take it home with you...good luck!!!

Top Bottom