• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DangerousDave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Cayuga
    They are using them on the field grade garands, whose original stocks got eaten by termites over in the Philippines. Go to: forums. the cmp.org.>CMPForums>CMPsales>M1Garand, also try picclick.com>...United States>OtherUSWWIIOriginalItems. Or just google Hackberry M1 Garand stocks.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    It depends on what you are looking for. Just wood in decent shape isn't that much ($50), but a cartouche or two will send it way up. A specific era and manufacturer will bend you over a barrel...

You are so right. Case in point...an original WWII Winchester stock or a original IHC stock. $$$$$$$$$

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Great video, I saw it a couple of months ago. It makes me want to go and find the winnie I need to complete my collection.

Got an email from CMP Thursday that said they had CMP Winchester Specials in .30-06 in stock; I'd hoped to hold out and find a Service Grade Winnie but decided to take the plunge and buy the Special. That'll give me one of each; an H&R Correct Grade, a Springfield Special, a IHC Service Grade and a Winnie Special. Now I can stop buying guns forever.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Forever... hahahahaha!

The only way this will be true is if the wife kills you.

So true, so true. To be fair though she encouraged me to buy the Winnie, she knows I've wanted one of each all along and told me to go for it or I'd regret it later. I love that woman!:rockwoot:

drm-hp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Brownsburg
    Last year at Camp Perry I thought, "what the heck " so the wife and I went into the CMP store. There on the rack was a five digit SA calling my name! I took it to the window and they asked me for my US citizenship proof. My passport was at home and the daughter wasn't at home either, too send me a photo of it. I had to put it back on the rack, then watch as someone else bought my rifle! Bummer of a day!
    Lesson: don't go to Ohio without the passport.

Top Bottom