• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    You would think an employee of a gun store would know better.
    You would think. We drive it in to our guys constantly about checking firearms when they come in for sale or trade. I have lost count of how many I personally have asked someone is it unloaded? They reply of course it is, then I rack the slide, or pull the bolt back, etc and out pops a round. The magical bullet that they had no idea was in there and they did not put it there.

USMCsergeant

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    Vincennes
    Even though small, isolated incidents don't reflect the majority, they always cause issues for the majority...Hopefully the individual recovers and nothing drastic occurse because of an accident.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Every time, every single time, you load or unload the weapon can discharge. The gun only has one job and that's to shoot.

Why these numbnuts insist on coonfingering guns in public I do not understand. Leave the blankety-blank pistol in the holster. Stop touching it, Tex.

"The victim, identified by residents as Joe Gonzalez, was coaching kids at the Revolution Gymnastics when an employee at The Bullet Hole next door was clearing a 9mm Glock around 4:15 p.m. Tuesday."

It is called a barrel of sand, you yahoos. Now the sky will turn legal pad yellow all because you have been around guns "all meye life" and never did hear no such thing as a gun going bang when unloading. Why I jest unload that smoke wagon in the parking lot. Good grief just look at the fights we have on INGO where people refuse to believe that this event happens or even can happen.

Stop it. Stop jacking with the motherloving guns.

Stop pointing guns at people and where people could be. Stop thinking that parking lots, ranges or gun shops are magic safety zones that somehow stop bullets. Above all, stop it.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Even though small, isolated incidents don't reflect the majority

This behaviour is widespread in the gun culture. Look at all the NDs/ADs we see at gun shows.

Just look at the moronic behaviour at the next Indy 1500 you attend. Keep a list, you will be shocked.

Why gun owners believe that public gun handling is acceptable behaviour I cannot understand. Perhaps framing hammer therapy is in order?

USMCsergeant

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    Vincennes
    I just mean that there are always going to be people that do stupid things, even if a good majority follow the rules and do what they are supposed to.

Top Bottom