• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Now that I've been stuck on the overnight shift I've started listening to Coast to Coast AM on the radio for that late night entertainment..lol....Talk about some "out there" discussions! Very entertaining listening to some of their theories and the nut job guests and callers. Anyone else listen?

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Used to love it. Had lots and lots of overnight drives where it kept me awake and entertained. That was when Art Bell was at the helm. Haven't had occasion to listen to it lately, but I hope it's still just as entertaining!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Some nights are better than others depending on the topics but like you said it's enough to keep you entertained and wondering about some of the people we have walking around on this planet...or are they from this planet?????

10Forward

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Greenfield
    I always listen to it on those occasions when I'm stuck on a conference call for a software/hardware update in the early AM. Entertaining stuff on there, to say the least...

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I used to listen to Art Bell all the time. It never mattered how nutty the caller was, he was always all-in 100%, and he could shift between believing two crazy and opposing theories without even missing a beat. It was fantastic. I don't work nights anymore, though, so I've don't really listen anymore.

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    Oh yeah, when I was in high school 20 years ago I listened to Art Bell. Some of my fondest memories are working nights on the farm with Art Bell blasting across the single cheepo speaker. Black helicopters, Pavlo the singing nazi, microchips and bigfoot and Roswell...never knew what you would get next!

Indydrew

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    On the occasional late night drives I used to listen to it...The last one I remember was someone debating the pros and cons of "grey aliens" vs "humanoids"...and they were deadly serious about it.

It's amazing the fruitcakes that are out there.

-Drew

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Best listening of CtC I've ever run across was in the computer game "Prey". They had clips of CtC playing in certain points and Art Bell was getting the descriptions from callers of the invasion, as it happened. Great use of the show!

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I used to listen to it when Art was at the helm. I haven't listened to it hardly at all since the change over. George Noory's just not as charismatic. The pseudoscience wonks are always more entertaining to me than the parapsychology flakes or the ufo nuts.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Working a night job usually gets one listening to C2C. I started when Art was on. He retired not too long after and the guy that took over was horrible. He was eventually let go and Art came back out of retirement. I felt George Noory was a good fit, much better than the first Art replacement. I hear that sometimes Art will fill in from time to time. I always enjoyed the shows for the most part. I was actually listening live when the whole concept of "shadow people" came to light, at least to me. Some guy called in with that concept, and the following shows and webpage just took off with more shadow people stuff.

Haven't listened in years, though I sometimes am up to catch the last hour. I really need to remember to tune in and get my fix. If you search around, there are always people on YouTube putting the audio up of recent shows. They usually get shut down once too many people start clicking (copyright violations I guess).

Top Bottom