• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I just wonder how many people on here will vote for Ellsworth if Coats wins? I bet that about 75% will swallow their pride to put a Republican in office even though he is against gun rights.

Not me. I will vote for a bag of leaves or the democrat (is there a difference there?) than Coats. I have not forgotten or forgiven his votes for Brady and the AWB.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    go ahead and vote for ellsworth. Send obama a message that the country still loves him and then he'll come after our guns.

Exactly. This is why I will be voting for Coats if he makes it past the Indiana Primary.

I suppose I should qualify it, if Coats is leading Ellsworth by a comfortable margin in the polls, then I will vote for the LIBERTARIAN candidate for US Senate. But if the race with Ellsworth is close, then I won't risk it and I will vote for Coats.

As much as I dislike Coats, and as much as I disliked McCain, I will hold my nose and vote for the lesser of 2 evils in a very close race. If the race is not close then I will vote principle and send a message by casting my vote for the LIBERTARIAN candidate: Rebecca Sink Burris.

You can find Rebecca Sink Burris's website here => Elect Rebecca Sink-Burris to United States Senate

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I am reminded that I've seen ads online for Stutzman. I've heard Stutzman and Coats ads on the radio. In my area there are no signs for any of them. Just loads of radio spots for the two previously mentioned candidates. If I were to judge by that, (and that's what I have to go by) I would say that Behney, Bates and Hostettler are running mediocre to poor campaigns and have no money to spend. There have been many calls for Stutzman supporters to abandon their candidate and support Hostettler. Now, maybe it's just me, but I would say that the Hostettler camp should go over to Stutzman, given that he's running a real campaign and seemingly has the funding to run against not only his gop rivals, but his dem rival as well. Is Hostettler running any ads in other areas? I don't count yard signs, which are worthless on this scale. It would seem logical that, if you were trying to make the case to go with the more electable candidate that you would go with the one running a real campaign.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I've heard two Hosttetler radio ads in the last hour.

Yup, Hostettler has started to run radio ads.

I've seen 1 yard sign for Stutzman.

Nothing for anyone else.

Hostettler typically runs a grassroots/word of mouth campaign, he seems to be doing that again in this statewide election. It seems to be reasonably successful since he is running in 2nd place in the polls.

Bates is the one who surprises me. Nobody hears anything about him yet he is running a couple points ahead of Behney, who seems to lose support whenever he opens his mouth.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Exactly. This is why I will be voting for Coats if he makes it past the Indiana Primary.

I suppose I should qualify it, if Coats is leading Ellsworth by a comfortable margin in the polls, then I will vote for the LIBERTARIAN candidate for US Senate. But if the race with Ellsworth is close, then I won't risk it and I will vote for Coats.

As much as I dislike Coats, and as much as I disliked McCain, I will hold my nose and vote for the lesser of 2 evils in a very close race. If the race is not close then I will vote principle and send a message by casting my vote for the LIBERTARIAN candidate: Rebecca Sink Burris.

You can find Rebecca Sink Burris's website here => Elect Rebecca Sink-Burris to United States Senate

I will probably vote for the Libertarian candidate if Hostettler does not make it. I'm so unhappy with how Coats slid right in at the last minute essentially taking away the nomination from two good candidates(if Coats wins, that is), I'm not sure I good vote for him even in a dead heat. I understand your logic, Melensdad, I just don't know if I could pull lever for Coats.:dunno:

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010

I'd rather have the stated progressive enemy of my country in office, than have a backstabbing RINO, pretending to represent my interests in the Congress.

If we don't insist upon a candidate that represents our values, we will never have anyone of any constitutional integrity in office.

xd9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Hostettler can not beat Ellsworth. He HAS LOST ONCE!!! Its time we bury our hatchets and get behind Marlin Stutzman. Look, I like Hostettler against Lugar odds better!! We must ACT NOW as one!!

OUR MOVEMENT DIES if we dont agree folks!! Lets stop the bull crap and get down to work.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I am reminded that I've seen ads online for Stutzman. I've heard Stutzman and Coats ads on the radio. In my area there are no signs for any of them. Just loads of radio spots for the two previously mentioned candidates. If I were to judge by that, (and that's what I have to go by) I would say that Behney, Bates and Hostettler are running mediocre to poor campaigns and have no money to spend. There have been many calls for Stutzman supporters to abandon their candidate and support Hostettler. Now, maybe it's just me, but I would say that the Hostettler camp should go over to Stutzman, given that he's running a real campaign and seemingly has the funding to run against not only his gop rivals, but his dem rival as well. Is Hostettler running any ads in other areas? I don't count yard signs, which are worthless on this scale. It would seem logical that, if you were trying to make the case to go with the more electable candidate that you would go with the one running a real campaign.

You're not a Republican, you hate Republicans, why should we take your advice? You're supporting a non-Republican. Your efforts are aimed at causing dissension to make your candidate more attractive. Dishonest to say the least.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Hostettler can not beat Ellsworth. He HAS LOST ONCE!!! Its time we bury our hatchets and get behind Marlin Stutzman. Look, I like Hostettler against Lugar odds better!! We must ACT NOW as one!!

OUR MOVEMENT DIES if we dont agree folks!! Lets stop the bull crap and get down to work.

Why would Hostettler against Lugar be better? How are the odds better? I like the Stutzman vs Lugar odds better, does that make sense to you? Hostettler lost in a year when everyone lost, and Ellsworth didn't have a liberal voting record to defend, he does now.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    You're not a Republican, you hate Republicans, why should we take your advice? You're supporting a non-Republican. Your efforts are aimed at causing dissension to make your candidate more attractive. Dishonest to say the least.

I don't particularly care for the Republicans of today either. There is only a nickel difference between them and the Democrats.

I'll support anyone that actively supports the constitution, regardless of their party affiliation.

xd9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    I don't particularly care for the Republicans of today either. There is only a nickel difference between them and the Democrats.

I'll support anyone that actively supports the constitution, regardless of their party affiliation.

Why would Hostettler against Lugar be better? How are the odds better? I like the Stutzman vs Lugar odds better, does that make sense to you? Hostettler lost in a year when everyone lost, and Ellsworth didn't have a liberal voting record to defend, he does now.

Ask Hostettler if voting YES to making the PATRIOT Act permanent in December of 2005 constitutional?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    None of my words were anything but truth. As a political junkie I am free to comment on anything political that interests me. Guess you're against that whole free to speak thing, but we already knew that. Stutzman seems to have the money and he's not in violation of campaign laws, unlike Hostettler who has yet to file his CFR's. I really have to wonder who's running a real campaign and who's making a lackluster attempt.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

That's great in a general election, but has nothing to do with the primary. Republican primaries are for Republican voters.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    That's great in a general election, but has nothing to do with the primary. Republican primaries are for Republican voters.
    Yep. Can't disagree with that, but the rest of out here can sure feel free to comment on the cannibalism and performance of those candidates. Unless, of course you people would like to start doing things in convention, rather than on the taxpayer dollar.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    None of my words were anything but truth. As a political junkie I am free to comment on anything political that interests me. Guess you're against that whole free to speak thing, but we already knew that. Stutzman seems to have the money and he's not in violation of campaign laws, unlike Hostettler who has yet to file his CFR's. I really have to wonder who's running a real campaign and who's making a lackluster attempt.

Stop the victim crocodile tears about your "rights". What "rights" are being violated by saying you're dishonest? None! Stop lying. What a holy crock of **** you're stirring, do you not tire of it. If Stutzman was such a great candidate he'd be ahead and I'd support him, but you don't care about that. You want the two conservative front-runners to knock each out, to give the REALLY lackluster campaign, Rebecca Sink-Burris, some small claim on gun voters. How many times has your candidate run? How many has she won? She ran I don't know how many campaigns in Monroe Co. before the state L goofballs started running her the last 2 or 3 times. And you're throwing stones and lecturing anyone? Physician, heal thyself.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Stop the victim crocodile tears about your "rights". What "rights" are being violated by saying you're dishonest? None! Stop lying. What a holy crock of **** you're stirring, do you not tire of it. If Stutzman was such a great candidate he'd be ahead and I'd support him, but you don't care about that. You want the two conservative front-runners to knock each out, to give the REALLY lackluster campaign, Rebecca Sink-Burris, some small claim on gun voters. How many times has your candidate run? How many has she won? She ran I don't know how many campaigns in Monroe Co. before the state L goofballs started running her the last 2 or 3 times. And you're throwing stones and lecturing anyone? Physician, heal thyself.
    Show where I've lied. You're just doing your usual trolling best. Too bad it's not good enough. I haven't thrown a single stone at any gop candidate. Unless you count them having failed to follow legal requirements concerning CFRs. If that's a stone then you're people really are in trouble. Now, go troll someone else.

Top Bottom