• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I hate to say it but my city has major distribution networks. As soon as my Brothers on KPD bust one, two more move in. 2 gone and 4 move in. Etc. The problem is not the distribution by the demand from the addicts. They ALL need intervention and a shot of Vivitrol.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I've heard/read/listened to radio pundits explain that cocaine is on the uptick again literally due to how dangerous heroin has become. Not that someone can't alter coke with fentanyl like heroin can be... But it's just not to that point yet. Yet.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Yes, it is making a comeback.
    The new suburban dealer is too smart to be caught by mere public servants in the police force. At least in the deluded mind of the one I've known since he was two... Who recently killed three of his friends with overdoses and sits awaiting federal sentencing.
    Dumb ass.

He was a great kid who worshiped my nephew growing up. And hanging would be appropriate.

The only bright spot is that I now have Grandmaster Flash "White Lines" stuck in my head. And it's a catchy tune.
    Small win.

Man that sounds an awful lot like someone I know of. Is he Westside and under house arrest? Shows up in court with like 5 paid attorneys?

cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    A 8 ball is about 3 1/2 grams. Grams USED to run $100 EACH. 8 balls $275-$300. If she is using every she is probably stealing or hooking. It is easier to quit than smoking. I quit both long ago. Heck I probably snorted a Corvette. :):):):) I got hooked after 2 years as a Marine Grunt in I Corps, the DMZ, in Vietnam. No it doesn't make the dreams go away.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    As bad as this is gonna sound, a movement from Heroin to Cocaine would almost be an improvement. Heroin is a soul stealer.

Believe it or not...the treatment place told my neighbor this. They told him his sister will come off cocaine 100 times easier than coming off heroin or other opiates. I think she's been in treatment for about a week and he said they may be releasing her to the wild by end of this week.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    These Shameless Cocaine Ads Prove the ?70s Were a Hell of a Time to Be Alive ? Adweek

vintage-cocaine-ads-27.jpg

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I used to do business (legitimate business) with this Griffith restaurant owner. Never suspected a thing. If she had spent as much effort in the restaurant, she wouldn't have needed to sell drugs to make money. She did all this just a couple doors down from the police station. I was impressed with the quality of the surveillance video she made, though. This video is hilariously sad:
    VIDEO: Griffith Broad Street Gyros owner appears 'irate' on camera after cocaine winds up with wrong customer?s order, police say | Crime and Courts | nwitimes.com

Last edited:
    Top Bottom