• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Newg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Westside of Indy.
    I picked it up on release day. As a videogame junky I have to say it is a blast! I have only played the campaign. I want to finish it before I start multiplayer. Is anyone else playing? What do you think? Whats your opinion on the infamous airport level? My PS3 name is luxone add me if you want to try some spec-ops.

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    I preordered mine on amazon, usually they get me preorders on release day. This time however, my copy is STILL not here. Not happy with amazon!!! Else I would be playing RIGHT NOW !

Newg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Westside of Indy.
    I think it is every bit as good as anticipated. Way better than the first Modern Warfare. As I said, I haven't played the multi-player yet. But, I have been blown away by the single-player campaign!

Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    Done gone and beat it already

I got it at midnight monday night
    beat hardened mode by 7 am tuesday lol
    played some spec ops and multiplayer tuesday evening
    today, i played through veteran mode.
    and beat it
    PHEW is all i have to say it is SO INTENSE!
    i play on 360 gamertag is my screenname if you want to add me

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I am an XBOX guy myself. I love the campaign version. It's really cool where some of the scenes take place. The invasion was nuts! It was like a movie. I looked at the screen and my jaw dropped.

The airport scene was a little over the top. Offensive, yeah, kind of. I wasn't expecting to take part in it. And the end of the airport scene, WTF? That was complete BS!

Multiplayer is pretty cool. They really went all out with perks, challenges, etc. I will take a break from it next week when Assassins Creed II comes out.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    No dedicated server support=epic failure, bunny hoping, spraying and praying. helicopters every two minutes. Um no I'll wait for the new battlefield!

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    i got the new cod edition xbox yesterday, but havent played the game yet. im still busy w/ fallout goty. pretty stoked about it though.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Go the prestiege edition for 360 yesterday. LOVE IT! About 3/4 though the campaign and did a little MP. This game is top notch, and well exceeds my expectations from playing cod4.

Oh yea, and the night vision goggles...TIIIIGHT!

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I have no desire to play this game(yeah I said that) I'm waiting on massive action game, I been playing the beta and holy crap its awesome.

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    I have both CoD: Modern Warfare 2 and Operation Flashpoint: Rising Dragon... I must say CoD is fun.. but I don't see what the big hype was about. Operation Flashpoint is way more interesting and IMHO way more fun.

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    what is the storyline of MW2?
    i was reading the islamic awakening thread where someone said something about mowing down poeple at an airport and yelling allah akbar. made me laugh but wonder what the game is really about.

Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    what is the storyline of MW2?
    i was reading the islamic awakening thread where someone said something about mowing down poeple at an airport and yelling allah akbar. made me laugh but wonder what the game is really about.

That is a level(entirely optional you don't have to play it, skipping it won't mess up anything) where you go undercover to and the massacre is something you have to partake in as part of your cover. It's not for the queasy, but it gives plenty of warning ahead of time thats it very disturbing and that you can skip it entirely. And you don't say allah akbar, your character never speaks in the call of duty games.

Top Bottom