• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I play this every once in a while on the Xbox 360 to let off some steam. I've been doing more and more Hardcore Deathmatch, because it is more realistic and the bad guys can's see the kill cam to figure out the great places you found to pick them off.

What annoys me is when people don't communicate while playing a team game. I got pulled into a team of 5 active duty marines and I played 3 rounds with them. No one on the team did anything STUPID (really rare) and I learned to call out contacts like they did. We completely and utterly slaughtered all three other teams. It was a great experience.

Everything since then have been downhill on the game. Nice to see our boys getting it done. :rockwoot:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    What annoys me is when people don't communicate while playing a team game. I got pulled into a team of 5 active duty marines and I played 3 rounds with them. No one on the team did anything STUPID (really rare) and I learned to call out contacts like they did. We completely and utterly slaughtered all three other teams. It was a great experience.

Everything since then have been downhill on the game. Nice to see our boys getting it done. :rockwoot:

First rule of thumb, Shoot, Move, and Communicate...
    A lot of People forget that last one... :dunno:

cyberwild360

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    I play every-night I can. Look me up. cyberwild360

My wife plays too. Stupid mistake on my part, now I play three games and she plays three games. Lol.

cyberwild360

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    I play every-night I can. Look me up. cyberwild360

My wife plays too. Stupid mistake on my part, now I play three games and she plays three games. Lol.

Top Bottom