• ...and so much more!
  • Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    Watch this video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1KvThjqV8]YouTube - Armed Barista Pulls Gun, Turns Tables On Robber[/ame]

This woman gets Kudos for keeping her cool.
    Pulls the PF9 FTW:rockwoot:

Even though I saw this on the Piazza Monday blog.:dunno:
    PLEASE DON'T FLAME ME!
    :flamethrower:

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    Good for her. I'm glad she was not hurt.

Just goes to show; the best defense is CCW.

At least we didn't have to hear about the robbers poor childhood and how he was mistreated in general...

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm slightly aroused.

But seriously, I'm glad this ended this way. And the news organization didn't even try to spin it negatively - so I'm impressed with them doing a decent job.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Pulling an armed robbery in Idaho? Where every man, woman and child is packing (at minimum a pistol, sometimes rifles)?

Isn't that like crafting a suit of bacon and jumping into the shark tank at the Indianapolis Zoo?

joekoug

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Good for her. I'm glad she was not hurt.

At least we didn't have to hear about the robbers poor childhood and how he was mistreated in general...

Not yet anyways. I'm sure it will come up somewhere during the trial. Boohoo for him, his dad beat him so he had to go out and put a gun into some innocent business owner's face and demand her hard earned money. I am curious what the outcome of his trial will be.

Last edited:

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    An armed woman is an empowered woman... it allows the (I'm guessing, 110lb) victim on equal footing with a much larger would-be assailant.

Good for her husband for loving his wife enough to buy her a pistol! Good for her using clear headed thought processes to come out of the situation alive and fighting.

Stories like this warm the cockles of my heart.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville

I'm probably just opening up a can of worms, but how exactly does that prove anything about CCW? She likely would have been able to pull her gun much quicker on OC, or he may have thought twice about even pulling his if he saw hers. He clearly wanted no part of it.

Props to her. She didn't even look that shaken up in the interview. :yesway:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I'm probably just opening up a can of worms, but how exactly does that prove anything about CCW? She likely would have been able to pull her gun much quicker on OC, or he may have thought twice about even pulling his if he saw hers. He clearly wanted no part of it.

Props to her. She didn't even look that shaken up in the interview. :yesway:
    My guess: he meant carrying in general, rather than just rolling over and hoping he doesn't hurt you.

Top Bottom