• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Finally made it to the range to try out the trigger job that I performed on my GP100. Had a lot of people express concerns with just polishing, adding trigger and hammer shims and replacing the springs. Again I filed nothing nothing just POLISHED

Well after shooting 100 rds of 38 and 100 rounds of 357 the 5.5 lb DA trigger pull functioned flawlessly. Not one light primer strike.

IronsKeeper

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2018
    Not today, ISIS
    Absolutely good for you.

I think assumptions were made about what tools you used to polish- glad to hear it's improved and doing great!

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I have an SP101 (2.25") that is running about 9.5# with Wolff springs in DA mode...along with a smoothed and polished trigger/hammer (no metal removed.) It makes a huge difference in how it shoots!

allthumbs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2019
    NW, IN
    I wish my S&W 640 was that light but it's pretty nice after a lot of practice and dry firing. I must say my Ruger gp100 is also pretty smooth, I love them shiny wheel guns lol.

allthumbs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2019
    NW, IN
    Just finished polishing up a GP100 for a friend. 10lbs before 4.5 lb DA after

Would you mind sharing this magic polish you have ? LOL, I'm jealous and would have no clue of how you could do that. I probably wouldn't want them that light tho as I do use them for CCW's.

Top Bottom