• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davidparrish60

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Galveston, IN
    up for sale is my "like new" cold steel tai pan. as hard as it is to say, I don't have a use for this beautiful piece of steel. these are on back order from cold steel at a price of $499.99. this one is in new condition, never used, never sharpened, and the leather sheath is in excellent shape. im looking to get $350 obo(price negotiable) for this awesome hunk of steel!

I also have up for sale, and at a discounted price, a cold steel peace keeper1 for just $75(these are originally $199) to the buyer of the Tai Pan. and to any1 else just interested in the PK1 I will sell it for $125, which is still a good deal. both of these knives are "lnib" condition and the buyer(s) wont be disappointed! thanks for lookin! please pm me with any questions about these knives or anything else, im located in north central Indiana and will be willing to travel for the right deal! sorry about the pics, cell phones...

cold steel Tai Pan

cs Tai Pan2

sc Tai Pan 3

cs Tai Pan 4

cs Tai Pan 5

onto the Peace Keeper1

PK2

PK 3

and finally, the pair together...

and again, please feel free to pm me with any questions, comments, or concerns! and thanks for lookin folks!

SOLD!!!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom