• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I'm sure the Colts organization has already felt the sharp pain in their wallet by my not following them due to multiple other issues; throwing CK into the mix may well be the death knell to my minimal support. TAKE THAT NFL!!!!:rockwoot::laugh:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm sure the Colts organization has already felt the sharp pain in their wallet by my not following them due to multiple other issues; throwing CK into the mix may well be the death knell to my minimal support. TAKE THAT NFL!!!!:rockwoot::laugh:

I doubt CK would be welcomed with open arms around here.
    We have some solid fans in the stands but if he started his crap...........well............who knows.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I'd take Kaep as a receiver. Dude's got hands, quick feet, and he's fast.

But changing positions at this level of the game is almost unheard of. Braxton Miller has done it pretty successfully - and that's about it.

Anyone who believed that the Colts were going to have a winning record this year - or even a .500 season this year - isn't worth listening to about Colts football.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I'd take Kaep as a receiver. Dude's got hands, quick feet, and he's fast.

But changing positions at this level of the game is almost unheard of. Braxton Miller has done it pretty successfully - and that's about it.

Anyone who believed that the Colts were going to have a winning record this year - or even a .500 season this year - isn't worth listening to about Colts football.

Yeah after the Jacksonville blowout, it’s a throwaway season. See what the rookies can do for the rest of the year, which ones are worth keeping. Get a bunch of picks for next season. New coach. New staff. Healthy Luck. Get competitive again.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Once the Gov gets their hands in our pockets there's no way they're pulling out their hands empty.
    That extra tax on prepared foods etc is NOT going to go away even without ANY sports program.
    They've become addicted to spending OUR money without repercussion or consequence.

Once the Gov gets their hands in our pockets there's no way they're pulling out their hands empty.
    That extra tax on prepared foods etc is NOT going to go away even without ANY sports program.
    They've become addicted to spending OUR money without repercussion or consequence.

I heard you the first time Half Mile! :stickpoke:

Seriously, though, I agree. Indy got screwed when the team came, and the politicians will not give up the gravy train without being forced to do so. Fort Wayne has a similar tax, but we are minor league BB and hockey, so the tax is only minor league; but our politicians are major league nanny state taxers.

I hear there is still free land to homestead in the far north of Canada, though. :dunno:

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I heard you the first time Half Mile! :stickpoke:

Seriously, though, I agree. Indy got screwed when the team came, and the politicians will not give up the gravy train without being forced to do so. Fort Wayne has a similar tax, but we are minor league BB and hockey, so the tax is only minor league; but our politicians are major league nanny state taxers.

I hear there is still free land to homestead in the far north of Canada, though. :dunno:

Yup! Just north of Simonhouse Lake, Manitoba. Beautiful part of the world, too.

And if you like fishing, and MEESES (French-Canadian jargon for more than one moose).....

Top Bottom