• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Maybe it's just me but I always thought he looked more like a middle eastern man than a oppressed black American man. It's my understanding he was adopted by a wealthy white couple. I wonder how they feel about his "sacrifices" and his reasoning for "standing for something even if it cost everything" ? And if quitting my job gets me a $10MM check from Nike, I'm ready to make that sacrifice.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Just tryna stay relevant. I guess.

Seriously, if black adoptive parents warned their adopted white son that a mullet is unprofessional, would that be racist of them? Is not corn rows the mullet’s social equivalent? Okay. You’re right. The mullet is probably worse. But still. They’re equal enough for the comparison.

I would say you don’t see mature men waking around in corn rows or mullets. But that’s not a good point because neither corn rows nor the mullet work well on a head full of cul-de-sac. Mature people often don’t have sufficient hair for either.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    His white parents robbed him of life in the hood. His drug dealing. car jacking and gun buying skills surely have suffered. No child should be done this way. :nono:
    And just think, he most likely would have been kapped capped years ago.

Top Bottom