• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    guns... really starting to get the 1911 thing going.. but no other real collection in the guns category.
    tools, whiskeys, coins, odd things (stop lights, pay phones, soda fountain, coke machine)... oh... bills. cant forget them things.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I just collect whatever catches my attention at the time. I am into longguns right now as I am currently ok with my handgun collection. If I had the money I would collect as many Colt Snakes as I could. Right now all I have is a Python that I inhereted. The next one I would love to have is a diamondback in .22, But I will have to save my pennies up for a while to get it.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'm pretty happy with what I have as of now. I'm wanting to pick up some other WWII era rifles, M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, etc. I just do not have the money right now.

LarryHoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    My collection

I started with WWII rifles which then branched to WWI rifles which then naturally branched to SpanAM rifles which naturally branched to Indian Wars rifles whcih naturally branched to Civil War rifles. Do I detect a bit of digression here? Well, my favorite TV cartoon characters were Sherman & Mr. Peabody. ( if you are too young for this reference Google "way back machine")

I have weapons from Russia, Finland, France, Great Britain, the USA, Austria, Hungary, Nepal, Germany, Poland, and Romania.

I tried to stick with bolt guns and their direct predecessors like falling block, trapdoor, and rolling block, but also have semi-auto from the WWII and post WWII periods.

I also just had to try and fill out certain areas such as US and German hand guns in the WWII era.

PS if you know where I can purchase a functioning WWI Lebel modified to semi-auto for $3,000 or less please let me know.

Top Bottom