• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crusader17

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Miami County
    I would have loved to see a gun club or group start up to allow licensed firearm carrying on my private college campus. I always felt like advocating for guns on campus was the fast route to getting your name on a campus watchlist so I never got to loud about it. Especially in the last 5 years with all of these shootings in the news. I got to see the lack of enforcement of many other college rules; drugs/alcohol, and everything you could think of, but I always assumed someone even talking about guns on campus would get reprimanded and beat down quickly. I met plenty of people who were surprised to hear I was a gun owner, and usually that was the end of the conversation, like they were scared to even talk about it. Millennial city kids, I guess.

aporter

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 11, 2017
    Hamilton County
    I would have loved to see a gun club or group start up to allow licensed firearm carrying on my private college campus. I always felt like advocating for guns on campus was the fast route to getting your name on a campus watchlist so I never got to loud about it. Especially in the last 5 years with all of these shootings in the news. I got to see the lack of enforcement of many other college rules; drugs/alcohol, and everything you could think of, but I always assumed someone even talking about guns on campus would get reprimanded and beat down quickly. I met plenty of people who were surprised to hear I was a gun owner, and usually that was the end of the conversation, like they were scared to even talk about it. Millennial city kids, I guess.

I attended several night classes at IUPUI Indianapolis campus. We would get text and email alerts for crimes committed. Multiple hold ups, rapes, assaults. I now take online classes. The liberal mind of the current average college age student would prevent most pro gun activities on a campus. Thats another reason that online works best for me. I could not stand the absurd thinking of some classmates, professors and staff. I take great joy in destroying their liberal agenda and lessons with well thought out and executed factual rebuttals to their libratard thinking.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I attended several night classes at IUPUI Indianapolis campus. We would get text and email alerts for crimes committed. Multiple hold ups, rapes, assaults. I now take online classes. The liberal mind of the current average college age student would prevent most pro gun activities on a campus. Thats another reason that online works best for me. I could not stand the absurd thinking of some classmates, professors and staff. I take great joy in destroying their liberal agenda and lessons with well thought out and executed factual rebuttals to their libratard thinking.

Keep up the good work! :patriot: :ingo:

Top Bottom