• Status
    Not open for further replies.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NSsj4a6v5U&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - BREAKING NEWS! Riots break out at Pittsburgh University, students gassed and beat[/ame]

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Watch this and tell me if you can see a SINGLE unruly person or anyone fighting/attacking or 'rioting':
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etv8YEqaWgA"]YouTube - G20 2009: Police Attack Students at University of Pittsburgh[/ame]

These streets (I lived in Pitt for a year) are the HOMES of these kids. Their apartments, student union halls, dorms, frats are all in this area and on the streets shown. It's not like these kids were miles from home. They were literally on their own doorsteps!

This is TYRANNY at best. Completely unacceptable.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    These streets (I lived in Pitt for a year) are the HOMES of these kids. Their apartments, student union halls, dorms, frats are all in this area and on the streets shown. It's not like these kids were miles from home. They were literally on their own doorsteps!

This is TYRANNY at best. Completely unacceptable.[/quote]

I am totally with you on that. I have been watching so many videos and I cant believe this forum hasn't had anything about it. I can't believe the horrible tyranical things that are going on in pitsburg right now. The News media is covering it just like they did the 9/12 projects they are picking up on all the bad clips and even then they are splicing them. Yes there are anarchist there and that should be stopped, but even most of those videos that I saw the anarchists did nothing until they lost there freedom of speech by force.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I agree Prometheus. Nothing in the video shows the need for the level of force used.
    It also shows several other things.
    It shows lack of communication among the cops (the cops at the top of the steps don't know what the cops at the bottom are doing)
    It shows how deep into sheeple mode the students are. They would rather be gassed in a stairwell than tell the cops at the top (or bottom) of the steps what is going on.
    It also shows the total lack of what I would consider basic skills. One young woman is bleeding, everyones' response? Call 911, not one person uses any sort of basic first aid skills. And the one girl that takes charge? "Where are you from" WTF?

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Not condoning gassing innocent college students but "disperse" means "disperse" not stand on the stairway, or near-by, and watch.

Common sense says, when riot police show up, move in opposite direction.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Or how about this one the police go right up into the college and terrorize and beat a few at the end.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cZaNEv5m5Y&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Pittsburgh G20 - Riot Police at Towers Patio[/ame]

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    If I am on my patio, and the cops say "disperse" WTF am I supposed to do?
    That is the situation this particular group were in.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Not condoning gassing innocent college students but "disperse" means "disperse" not stand on the stairway, or near-by, and watch.

Common sense says, when riot police show up, move in opposite direction.

Really? You are making excuses for it as evidenced in the next paragraph.

These are college kids (and I've been in those same spots hanging out and partying) doing what they do EVERY NIGHT. Go back and forth between the dorms and halls.

They are (as any naive college kid would do) just watching, from what they believe is a safe place - their friggin HOMES!

This is no different than cops walking down your street and gassing you for being on your front porch or on your back deck.

UNACCEPTABLE. Period.

There needs to be dozens of cops arrested for this and HUNDREDS fired.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Or this guy he gets totally kidnapped gistapo style by the cops. Thats police protocal alright.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8CNa_viKg0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Arrest at G20 Demonstrations, September 24, 2009[/ame]

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    This is EFFING DISGRACEFUL!!!! How DARE THEY!?!??!?! Not in America they said. We have the right to peaceably assemble they said. We have the right to be secure in our homes and persons and property. What they did in Pittsburgh is coming to a city near you. Tin Foil or not, this is what they are PREPARING to do. The police, the military, they're waiting for the orders. We can't let them do it.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Oh and check this one out. They get to use there new crowd control devices to see how they work. Just cruzing around terrorizing nieborhoods with harmful sound devices.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SwBU1DOO_Q&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - g20 protests! pittsburgh[/ame]
    The Police State has been fully tested and they are ready now.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Here is another one I could throw up videos all day long guys I havent even gotten into the beatings or the violent police dog videos yet. And what have you heard from the media all day long Evil Evil anarchist deserve police state.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPfNRJGSV0Y&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - G20 Protest UPitt (Exclusive Footage)[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etv8YEqaWgA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - G20 2009: Police Attack Students at University of Pittsburgh[/ame]

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Really? You are making excuses for it as evidenced in the next paragraph.

These are college kids (and I've been in those same spots hanging out and partying) doing what they do EVERY NIGHT. Go back and forth between the dorms and halls.

They are (as any naive college kid would do) just watching, from what they believe is a safe place - their friggin HOMES!

This is no different than cops walking down your street and gassing you for being on your front porch or on your back deck.

UNACCEPTABLE. Period.

There needs to be dozens of cops arrested for this and HUNDREDS fired.

I don't think the police were 100% in the right, you are taking what I'm trying to say the wrong way.

I said innocent. If you stand your ground in the face of, OR NEARBY, an advancing line of riot police, intentionally or not, you are no longer innocent, expect to be treated as a hostile.

The video is edited. There is no telling how much time passed from when the riot police showed up and when the started advancing, but I'd be willing to bet it wasn't immediately. They likely had time to go INSIDE. They don't live on the stairwell.

The last video proves they were warned.

Last edited:

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I said innocent. If you stand your ground in the face of, OR NEARBY, an advancing line of riot police, intentionally or not, you are no longer innocent, expect to be treated as a hostile.

The video is edited. There is no telling how much time passed from when the riot police showed up and when the started advancing, but I'd be willing to bet it wasn't immediately. They likely had time to go INSIDE. They don't live on the stairwell.

INNOCENT until proven guilty. Period!

These are kids standing on the steps and stairwells of THEIR HOMES. How is that anything but innocent?

A handful of unruly protesters (which we aren't seeing in virtually any of these videos and they pan 360degrees in most) do not warrant TORTURING hundreds of kids.

The more videos I see the more irate I am becoming. Keep in mind this isn't just Pitt police but several agencies acting in unison. It's not just Pitt Police.

ETA:

I don't care if they were "warned" or not. Can I warn you to give me your wallet and if you don't reply and I bash you over the head claim then you were "warned"? does that make it all better?

F' that. That crap didn't fly at Nuremberg and it doesn't fly now. The police cannot act with impunity and they cannot act indiscriminately, which is what they did and more than once. It's criminal.

Last edited:

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Massive police buildup for Pittsburgh G20 summit

By Samuel Davidson
    24 September 2009

A massive police buildup is well underway in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, as thousands of police, National Guard, FBI, secret service and other law enforcement officials flood into the city in preparation for the G20 summit Thursday and Friday. A group of agents patrol the streets of Pittsburgh Sixty police departments from across Pennsylvania and the region have sent officers to the city. Pittsburgh officials have not revealed how many have actually come, but the city said it needed 4,000 police to provide security for the two-day event. Pittsburgh’s 900 police officers have been put on 12-hour shifts, and all vacation and leave have been canceled.
    In addition to local police, 1,200 Pennsylvania state police and 2,500 National Guard troops have been mobilized and brought into the city.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    What sort of sick twisted person are you?

INNOCENT until proven guilty. Period!

These are kids standing on the steps and stairwells of THEIR HOMES. How is that anything but innocent?

A handful of unruly protesters (which we aren't seeing in virtually any of these videos and they pan 360degrees in most) do not warrant TORTURING hundreds of kids.

The more videos I see the more irate I am becoming. Keep in mind this isn't just Pitt police but several agencies acting in unison. It's not just Pitt Police.

You are missing my point. I too am appalled at the brutal overreaction by the police and their disrespect of the rights of the students, and should be held accountable, don't misunderstand that fact.

I was simply saying the kids are not 100% innocent, as they are not *IN* their "homes", they are out on balconies and stairwells and sidewalks, in the face of an advancing police riot brigade as they were warned by police order not to be. Had they stayed inside, they would not have been gassed.

EDIT: We also do not know if there was a credible theat made redarding the summit that we have not been made aware of. Not that it makes it right.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    They just love to blast there sound cannon in town were no one is protesting just peacfully living life in town.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTTlfL1J0aw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - G 20 Pittsburgh Military Police Using Sonic Weapons Against American Citizens[/ame]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom