• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    It is proven to kill bacteria, the problem is it can kill the bacteria your body needs/

YouTube - Blue Man

The same can be said for any "commercial" antibiotic that targets bacteria that are related to the beneficial bacteria in your body.

Clostridium difficile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There will be plenty of information on the internet about how "bad" homeopathic items are. Colloidal Silver, Vitamin C, IV peroxide, chelation therapy.....OH, except after it proves true and "modern medicine" then embraces it, and can make a profit from it. :rolleyes:

Chelation therapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Penicillin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    East Meets West / Emerging / Alternative Medicine Online

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    There's a good reason why the soviets used silver impregnated battle dressings. It's because they didn't have a FDA trying to maximize the profit margins of the big pharma corporations. And, oh yeah, because it worked.

And also it is good in the sinus irrigation rinse bottle if you have a sinus infection.
    Now I'm gonna be adding it to der vasserflosser, having warned my dentist ahead of time just to get his reaction.

But, all that isn't why I searched up this thread.
    Somewhere less than twenty years ago I started my own high tech colloidal silver production with a canning jar on the kitchen counter, an old cell phone charger, alligator clips, a circle of thin styrofoam cut from a meat package under the jar lid, a .9999 silver coin hack sawed in two, distilled water. And in hardly any time at all learned how to interpret and then control batch quality.
    So thought I'd ask, any yall making your own colloidal silver solutions or powder for salves and dressings?

fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    I have basically the same set-up! I just used 2 .9999 silver maples and slits cut in a plastic ball jar lid. I had made gallons with it over the past few years! Another similar thing I discovered is hypochlorous acid. You"may" be able to find a way to generate your own but if you do it wrong you could make actual bleach so i choose to buy a unit that is made for it. I have seen where some people make it using a cheap hydrogen generator that is being produced for health purposes. It's another great liquid for skin infections and wound healing. It also works great for cleaning and disinfecting. Some sources say online you can make the same thing diluting bleach with water but it's not the same thing at all.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Take enough of it and you may end up looking like these guys..

iu

Top Bottom