• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Here's the list of recommendations given:

1. Be realistic about your ability to protect yourself.
    2. Your instinct may be to scream, go ahead! It may startle your attacker and give you an opportunity to run away.
    3. Kick off your shoes if you have time and can’t run in them.
    4. Don’t take time to look back; just get away.
    5. If your life is in danger, passive resistance may be your best defense.
    6. Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating.
    7. Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone.
    8. Yelling, hitting or biting may give you a chance to escape, do it!
    9. Understand that some actions on your part might lead to more harm.
    10. Remember, every emergency situation is different. Only you can decide which action is most appropriate.

OR
    Pull out your .45 and ventilate the bastard.

That will work, too.​

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I hate the liberal democrat anti gun morons as much as the next freedom loving American.

But in this case I think this asshat was really trying to say that he thought that woman on campus should not have guns becuase they would tend to freak out and shoot people when they really were not being threatened. Which on the face of it is even worse. It is like he is trying to convey that women should not have guns because they cant handle the responsibility of using them correctly. You know keep them in the kitchen where they belong and don't give them anything that could be dangerous. I wonder how this guy feels about women being able to drive cars?

So in addition to being a anti gun moron this guy is a chauvinist pig on top of it.

WoodenMetal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2012
    NE
    Here's the list of recommendations given:

1. Be realistic about your ability to protect yourself.
    2. Your instinct may be to scream, go ahead! It may startle your attacker and give you an opportunity to run away.
    3. Kick off your shoes if you have time and can’t run in them.
    4. Don’t take time to look back; just get away.
    5. If your life is in danger, passive resistance may be your best defense.
    6. Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating.
    7. Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone.
    8. Yelling, hitting or biting may give you a chance to escape, do it!
    9. Understand that some actions on your part might lead to more harm.
    10. Remember, every emergency situation is different. Only you can decide which action is most appropriate.

OR
    Pull out your .45 and ventilate the bastard.

That will work, too.​

I like the part about vomiting on command. I practice that ALL the time here at home just in case I ever get attacked or harrassed. Much more practical then a gun! :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QjrBjdb2T8[/ame]

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Colo. Rep. Sez Women Have No Need For Guns

I will have to agree with this statement. Kind-of.

I believe that women should not have guns............

......that are bigger than my guns. Size does matter. :)

How do we make all these morons go away?

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Maybe I am just a silly girl, but I can guarantee that if I pop out my gun and pop someone, they damn well deserved it. I am a trusting and patient person. By the time my gun is showing the other person has more than crossed the line and "asked" for it.

It's hard to believe the recommendations at the bottom of the page are modern. I thought we were beyond this BS.

So I guess if I am approached by a BG I am supposed to say, "please don't hurt me I have a horrible disease and PMS." I am sure the BG will just say "okay" and turn the other way. Right?

I think my anger filled tirade would be more like this "Listen here you worthless POS, I have a horrible disease that makes me allergic to predator scum. This means I must rid the earth of the likes of you by pounding your skull in with the butt of my gun. When I am done I'm going to poke your eyes out with the heal of my shoes. If you're lucky I might just shoot you."

Even that is too mild. Manipulation is an art form. Women need to be able to convince any would be attackers that they have the ability to fight back, even if they don't. If that doesn't work they need to have the fire power to protect themselves. To rely on outdated, lame recommendations is ludicrous.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Yes, because call boxes and safe zones and whistles and telling a would-be rapist that you're menstruating or have AIDS all work so much better than a .45ACP cocked and locked.

These lunatics actually have the gall to even think that they are for women's rights, let alone that they are women's rights champions. Makes me want to vomit.

Make sure you practice that vomiting so you can do it on command to stop the BG from attacking you. :D

Last edited:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I hate the liberal democrat anti gun morons as much as the next freedom loving American.

But in this case I think this asshat was really trying to say that he thought that woman on campus should not have guns becuase they would tend to freak out and shoot people when they really were not being threatened. Which on the face of it is even worse. It is like he is trying to convey that women should not have guns because they cant handle the responsibility of using them correctly. You know keep them in the kitchen where they belong and don't give them anything that could be dangerous. I wonder how this guy feels about women being able to drive cars?

So in addition to being a anti gun moron this guy is a chauvinist pig on top of it.

This, this, this.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Yes, there are some people that should not own firearms both male and female, this is true.
    I have yet to know a woman that i would trust any less to adequately rationalize when to draw and use a firearm in comparison to any man i know. And i have pissed off quite a few women in my day.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe I am just a silly girl, but I can guarantee that if I pop out my gun and pop someone, they damn well deserved it. I am a trusting and patient person. By the time my gun is showing the other person has more than crossed the line and "asked" for it.
    Oh come on! You know that it'll just be "that time of the month" and you'll just be overly sensitive and your judgement will be clouded with all kinds of girly hormones. You just can't be trusted among polite, male society to exercise good reasonable decision making where your own health and safety are concerned.

This is definitely part of the Democrat War on Women's Rights.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Don't you just love these straw man arguments? How about looking at the data? There's 10 years of campus carry data in Colorado - any instances of accidental shootings by women? Any at all? By anyone? Dem's do love to create a crisis when it fits their political agenda, do they not?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I see several of the gals posting in this thread. Sorry, but the men are talking right now. Once we figure things out, we will let you know. In the mean time could one of you get me a sammich?

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed, for the vast masses of a nation are in the depths of their hearts more easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad. The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them a more easy prey to a big lie than a small one, for they themselves often tell little lies, but would be ashamed to tell big lies.
    ~ Adolf Hitler

I see this rhetoric much more dangerous than just ingorance on the surface.
    I do not believe it was a mistake on his part in any way, shape, or form.

Condition the masses and they'll eat about anything that's dished out to them.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Oh come on! You know that it'll just be "that time of the month" and you'll just be overly sensitive and your judgement will be clouded with all kinds of girly hormones. You just can't be trusted among polite, male society to exercise good reasonable decision making where your own health and safety are concerned.

This is definitely part of the Democrat War on Women's Rights.

I know, I know..... How about you hold the bad guy down and I'll kick him a few times and then I will hold him down and you can kick him a few times. We can take turns until we get tired. Then we can ask other girls to help. I guess we don't need a gun after all. Just a demented mind. :stretcher: :rolleyes:

Top Bottom