• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    #CheckIt4Andretti, people! Colonoscopies might be no joke, but colon cancer is even less of one.

A few of you won’t be surprised to learn that I’m indeed a perfect ******* (I got a 10-year pass!). The anesthesia was like getting off so intensely that you pass out. 10/10–would do again LOL

The procedure is a piece of cake! The prep sucks though. :):

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    LaPaz Junction
    My first procedure was OK. Must have been asked 10 times when my birthday was. Next time I'm writing it on my right butt cheek so they see it when they roll me over. When the nurse inserted the IV I asked if they ever take advantage of men when they were passed out. She replied No, why do you ask? I told her that they had my permission and she said that's enough and opened the valve. When I woke up the nurse told me I had to pass all the air that they blow you up with so I thought this would be a good present for my fishing partner so I just tightened my spincter and waited. When she came back I told her I was empty and she told me to leave. In the car I let the first one rip and no comment came. After two more blowouts he looked at me and said wait till you get home and check your skivies for all the grease they use and since I was empty, no familiar odor was released for him. I'll know better next time because it cost me my unholy underwear.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The procedure is a piece of cake! The prep sucks though. :):

No joke!

My first procedure was OK. Must have been asked 10 times when my birthday was. Next time I'm writing it on my right butt cheek so they see it when they roll me over. When the nurse inserted the IV I asked if they ever take advantage of men when they were passed out. She replied No, why do you ask? I told her that they had my permission and she said that's enough and opened the valve. When I woke up the nurse told me I had to pass all the air that they blow you up with so I thought this would be a good present for my fishing partner so I just tightened my spincter and waited. When she came back I told her I was empty and she told me to leave. In the car I let the first one rip and no comment came. After two more blowouts he looked at me and said wait till you get home and check your skivies for all the grease they use and since I was empty, no familiar odor was released for him. I'll know better next time because it cost me my unholy underwear.

Yep. If you get home and feel the urge to sleep it off nekked, dont. I just wanted to sleep it off and my PJs didnt sound good. at some point I decided farting was a good idea. Nope. Time to change the sheets. (nothing gruesome, just a skidmark)

The moral of the story is "dont trust a fart until the next day".

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    They actually suction a lot of that air out on their way out but can't get everything. I was watching a scope one time and had this nice breeze hitting me, then I realized where that air may have been coming from...

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Farting was the first thing remember and thinking they said go ahead and fart all you want. So I did.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    120352597_10217822591461100_2592161986636053357_n.jpg

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    INGO has a colonoscopy thread? Well, considering the age-range around here it seems appropriate. If you can remember when Classic Rock was just Rock? You've either gotten one or you're past-due for one. Just get it done!

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I have read the last few posts and I just can't quit laughing! :lmfao:
    Just when I think I'm done with the thread b/c there is no humor left that can be gleaned: wrong! :coffee:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Today the big day?
    Yup.
    And I’ll just add that prep has not gone all that well.
    They told me to take 4 ducolax, drink a bottle of magnesium citrate (horrible, swig a little water right before every gulp) and 2 bottles of mirilax in 2 bottles of Gatorade.
    Just not cleaning out very fast, started at 4 yesterday and kind of worried about this. Been a long night.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Yup.
    And I’ll just add that prep has not gone all that well.
    They told me to take 4 ducolax, drink a bottle of magnesium citrate (horrible, swig a little water right before every gulp) and 2 bottles of mirilax in 2 bottles of Gatorade.
    Just not cleaning out very fast, started at 4 yesterday and kind of worried about this. Been a long night.
    What flavor of Gatorade?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Did one G2 glacier freeze (light blue) and one regular lemon-lime. Not really a Gatorade fan, just knew no red allowed
    Yeah what time is your procedure? By the time I went in, it looked like I was passing the Gatorade. Mine was lemon lime so 1 and 2 looked exactly the same

Top Bottom