• ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Got a response back.

Bob Hall 1:13pm Feb 16
    Thanks Jeff. I will get them contacted.

THAT, folks, is a mayor that's on the ball. He's got his head on straight and is looking out for his community. See how fast that happened? Approximately one hour on a Saturday afternoon. I will bet you [insert beverage of choice] that you do that to your mayor on a Saturday afternoon and watch how fast the reaction time is. It won't beat that. That's one of the reasons why Charlestown is growing while other towns around here (*cough* Salem *cough*) are stagnating or dying. Move at the speed of business or get run over.

BCCS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    This is sad, I will likely be living in Denver for the next four years. All of this went down after I applied to school out there.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I just emailed our governor's office. Will see what happens. Would be a great win for Magpul to move to Indiana!

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    They do, but unfortunately they tend to do nothing about it except complain to each other on the internet. Of the 29,000 members on INGO, how many do you suppose have even bothered to write an e-mail to their legislator? How many showed up to the rally downtown?

Has anyone other than me written to the governor asking him to start courting these businesses to move to Indiana?
    Quite honestly I have given up writing to my local liberal machine reps., it is a waste of time and just raises my blood pressure when I get their B.S. repsonse.
    I also had not considerd writing the Gov., but just did:
    Some states have recently made certain firearms or accessories illegal for their citizens to own. This despite the fact that these items are frequently manufactured in those states. Has any thought or effort been given to enticing theses companies to relocate to Indiana?
    Magpul, in Colorado, comes to mind as a company that has publicly stated they will leave the state if their products are made illegal for citizens to own in that state; likewise, New York has several firearm manufacturers in the state that cannot sell their products to citizens of the state.
    I would like to see some effort made to entice these manufacturing jobs to Indiana.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Damn shame. I always thought of CO as a Texas-like gun friendly western state. Maybe the residents are, but they sure elected leaders who've duped them.

It was years ago. You see many Liberal Democraps have fled the state of CA after bringing down to the 3rd world state it is now. They are enjoying destroying CO just as they destroyed CA, one step at a time.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Sadly Scutter I'm betting you are correct. I know taht I for one was at the 2/8 rally, and have written more emails, FB posts, and letters to my reps then I care to think about!

I hear you. I've spent many sleepless nights in front of the computer peckin' away on the keyboard to our legislators. This whole fiasco is makin me sick! well, keep working on it.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    They do, but unfortunately they tend to do nothing about it except complain to each other on the internet. Of the 29,000 members on INGO, how many do you suppose have even bothered to write an e-mail to their legislator? How many showed up to the rally downtown?

I emailed and was at the rally. Can I have an INGO medal? :laugh:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I've sent numerous letters and have received only few responses. I send them via email, fax, and snail mail.

I was at the rally as well. I suspect there are more taking action than post here about it. Just because I don't write a new post every time I email a legislator does not mean I'm not emailing legislators and I would be cautious about using such general blanket statements myself :).

NomadS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    New Albany, IN
    Colorado senate and governor are both dem from what I understand. Unlikely this bill will be stopped now.

Continue to contact gov pence and your state rep and Senator and encourage them to bring magpul here. If on Facebook and twitter also contact magpul, Gov Pence and UPS.

Scott223

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The dems have struck again, people make jokes but sooner or later it is going to land somewhere close to home, then what will we do? I only hope enough people wake up before its too late

Top Bottom