• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    The way I understood it, her idea of a high capacity magazine ban was limiting the number of bullets that you even could get, that way it didnt matter what the size of your magazine is.

And she's been leading the dem effort on this in the house for two terms now?

darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    That my friend is disturbing, to think she won an election to get into office is mind blowing!!!!!!!! I often ask myself "how stupid can one person be" and I still can't come up with an answer to satisfy myself.:D

Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    The best part is the correction: LINK

DeGette’s spokeswoman Juliet Johnson issued a statement Wednesday, saying the congresswoman mispoke.

“The Congresswoman has been working on a high-capacity assault magazine ban for years, and has been deeply involved in the issue; she simply misspoke in referring to ‘magazines’ when she should have referred to ‘clips,’ which cannot be reused because they don’t have a feeding mechanism,” Johnson said. “Quite frankly, this is just another example of opponents of common-sense gun violence prevention trying to manipulate the facts to distract from the critical issue of keeping our children safe and keeping killing machines out of the hands of disturbed individuals. It’s more political gamesmanship that stands in the way of responsible solutions.”

All my clips are reloadable as well and are used to reload internal magazines....Nothing like correcting ignorance with even more ignorance.

darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Oh hell this guys makes me even more confused on how someone could be so stupid, "she meant clips cause they are not reloadable". :dunno:

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    This reminds me of Nancy Pelosi saying she was glad to support natural gas exploration because she wanted to see the U.S. use less fossil fuels.

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    More proof that the grabbers are just doing what they are told. Proof that they do not care to take the time to even find out what they are saying.

Proof that most or all will never listen to the truth cause their handler never lies to them so they believe.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    This reminds me of Nancy Pelosi saying she was glad to support natural gas exploration because she wanted to see the U.S. use less fossil fuels.

I'm all for "natural gas". That's why I love baked beans!!

Pelosi's gas, that's totally UN-natural! She should have her mouth sealed shut to cut down on noxious emissions and carbon!

joncon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Bartholomew County
    It's amazing and upsetting that people who live in CO and many other states keep electing these morons. Hopefully by 2014 the people will have seen the light and vote them out

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Oh hell this guys makes me even more confused on how someone could be so stupid, "she meant clips cause they are not reloadable". :dunno:

I thought clips were reloadable, although true clips could be considered disposable. I'm really, really unclear what a "magazine clip" is, but Democrat's have all gotten behind this catch-all term.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I don't even know how to respond to this.
    My wife says crying helps a little......:dunno:

That my friend is disturbing, to think she won an election to get into office is mind blowing!!!!!!!! I often ask myself "how stupid can one person be" and I still can't come up with an answer to satisfy myself.:D
    It's irrelevant how stupid the Politician is.
    What matters is how stupid the THOUSANDS of numbskulls who voted them in are.
    Those idiots are walking among us, breathing our air, eating our food, taking up valuable space that could be used by more useful items like, candy machines, AND using up our toilet paper supply!!
    It's mind boggling....:n00b:

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    This idiocy is on par with a fellow congressman of hers, one Hank "Guam Might Capsize" Johnson of Georgia. At least he backpedaled by explaining that he was kidding. Ms. DeGettes' spinster only said that she "misspoke" -- which is code for either lied or opened her mouth and revealed her ignorance.

Yes, my fellow patriots, they do indeed live among us, share our food and breathe our air. They elect their kind and continue to re-elect them to high office.

But it's really OK. We should just relax and realize that at least they're doing something. And it's for the children, after all. :wallbash:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    i often wonder what type of school they went to. if any.
    There are no educational requirements what so ever to be eligible to hold elected Public Office.
    One only needs to be a Citizen and fall within the residence requirements for the venue of the office.
    That means that ANY stupid, knuckle dragging, slobbering, cretin can be elected to the Highest office in the land and we'd have to live with that---??????
    Oh wait.....
    We have that situation right now...

Never mind....:):

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Not surprising. The people advocating new laws do not know an automatic rifle from an automatic first down.

Don't believe me? Ask them. Ask them to define "magazine", "assault rifle", what have you.

Top Bottom