• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    This is what happens when Californians migrate. They bring their screwed up thinking with them. Dickenlooper is going to be the death of the Constitution in Colorado.

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    Sadly, this is what I have been fearing would happen. The politicians have forgotten the rule that if you kick the family dog long enough, the dog will eventually bite. An armed revolution is quite likely the reaction to these insensitive liberal minded politicians. Oh well, let them reap the whirlwind.

MP43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    Rochester
    Theres not that i believe ever gonna be a revolution. They are taking one bite at a time. While at the time when they are taking the rights away from one state, the rest of the states that they have not started stripping their rights are setting back and watching them take our brothers rights. Like i said one bite at a time and the states they are not taking away the rights are afraid to walk over and help stand up for the other states in which they are. Dont worry they will be here also in due time after they have already weakened enough of the other states. If we all dont stand together as one we will fall as devided and they know that. I am afraid that when it comes down to it everyone will be for themselves in this and this spoiled country have been spoiled to long and now have become afraid to actually stand up for themselves which words mean nothing at all because with no action, they are and will strip what they will in due time. I am afraid to say it but Miss Frankenstein is putting much more action behind her words than the millions of the babylin Americans that are doing nothing but sitting back and saying things that they only wish they could fullfill but if we dont stop giving inches here and there, they are and will become the ruler. Tired of hearing well if they think they are gonna do that they have another one coming, well they are doing it and ask ourselves if they actually knocked on our doors now for our guns what would each one of us actually do at that time. I am afraid that it would be yes sir, but sir, here they are sir and after they leave each individual would get on some gun forum and wine and the rest of the forum members would just hope they dont come to do the same at their home. If America gun owners dont stand up soon as one i am afraid that they, ( Frankensteins) actually know they have already won. They have already have the majority of Americans believing what they say and the majority spoiled americans just dont wanna lose what they have now to stand up for the God given right we were all given. If they dont have the Black guns or high mags they wont stand up for them and are and will be behind Barry and Frankenstein. God Please help us all who stand for the rights you have given us and give us the strength to open our eyes and give us the wisdom and strength to realize we need to stand together as one in this and this is not about one state to another state but it is all about all of us as one together as one!!!

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

Look at the positive side: during the next election cycle massive numbers of gun control fools will be thrown out on their collective A... Butts.

A new governor will be elected.

All the silly laws will be repealed and the almighty fear of gun supporters will ring from every mountain top and sea to shining sea.

The message will be loud and clear: touch our liberties at your political peril.

The glass is half full.

Regards,

Doug

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    IMO, the citizens of Colorado are getting exactly what they wanted. They wanted more liberal politicians elected to push through the legalization of marijuana. Now those same politicians are coming for the guns as they are all liberals.

The few friends I do have living out there saw this coming from many miles away.

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    To All,

Look at the positive side: during the next election cycle massive numbers of gun control fools will be thrown out on their collective A... Butts.

All the silly laws will be repealed and the almighty fear of gun supporters will ring from every mountain top and sea to shining sea.

The message will be loud and clear: touch our liberties at your political peril.

The glass is half full.

Regards,

Doug
    You know it, Doug! I remember laying in bed watching the news in the mid-ninties. When that Electoral Map turned almost all Blood RED, I thought those old Liberal Talking Heads were all going to start CRYING!!!!!!:cool:

e-jism

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    NWI
    Magpul Industries already told the Colorado legislature that if this law passes Magpul was going to move to another state. Magpul has received offers from several states to relocate, some even offering to pay all moving expenses. Colorado is going to lose a lot of jobs if this law passes.

Bmrdude

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Well, they won't get anymore of my $ for hunting. Spent thousands over the years to enjoy elk and mule deer hunts. Too bad for the guides and outfitters there. They will suffer the consequences. :(

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Sadly, this is what I have been fearing would happen. The politicians have forgotten the rule that if you kick the family dog long enough, the dog will eventually bite. An armed revolution is quite likely the reaction to these insensitive liberal minded politicians. Oh well, let them reap the whirlwind.

The unintended consequence of a society ruled by rule of law. Eventually compliance with the law becomes its own reward and we forget to question the validity of the law in the first place.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Next election can we just vote out Democrats and leave the griping about RINOs for later? One more election like 2012 and we can turn out the lights...

How can you vote out a democrat when the republicans can't give us a good candidate to for for? Just look at our last senate race.

I also wonder how so many anti-gunners keep getting elected when I hear how many millions of people are firearm owners. My only answer is that most firearm owners don't really give a hoot and don't vote.

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    How can you vote out a democrat when the republicans can't give us a good candidate to for for? Just look at our last senate race.

I also wonder how so many anti-gunners keep getting elected when I hear how many millions of people are firearm owners. My only answer is that most firearm owners don't really give a hoot and don't vote.
    You must also consider and be able to counter the 47% who vote in lock step for the giveaway liberal politicians. They want their freebies and no amount of common sense will change their attitude.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    To All,

The glass is half full.

Regards,

Doug

'Must be a special kind of silly arent you?

Did you miss the last presidential election? What you stated has been tried and tried time and time again only to produce the cesspool we have now: politicians voting themselves raises.

How many raindrops does it take to make a hurricane?

"Oh look. Just a sprinkle or two. No biggie."

How many policies and "laws" does it take to strip away your rights?

THINK ABOUT IT.

When is enough ENOUGH?

Soap box -> Ballot box -> Bullet box -> Pine box

Top Bottom