• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    It's really sad it takes a tragedy to wake people up, but I do hope people are getting guns not as a knee jerk reaction to a situation and they take the time to get proper training for the gun and learn all they can

Eric05

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    New Palestine
    It amazes me too that it takes something tragic for people to open their eyes to the way the world is. No ones going to defend you and your family but yourselves. Its the harsh reality that people cant understand. Even though this is the greatest country in the world :patriot: your not even safe or invincible from anything.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    thats awesome! means that people actually think they need to protect themselves and aren't just scared

Sometimes it takes fear to force people to realize they need to do exactly this.

It took watching a show (called fatal encounters) for my wife to realize that she better start carrying as well. In fact, she went to the LGS and purchased her first gun today. Stoked to take her back to the range with me :rockwoot:

RCB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Near Bedford
    I am also hoping many gun stores team up with trainers to get these people up to speed. I applaud taking up the responsibility of gun ownership, but I have to say I've seen some pretty questionable handling practices in recent years.

Too many movies, funny enough.

I happened across a liberal blog the other day, commenting on how he'd never seen any lives saved by carrying a gun. Obviously the fool didn't even do a google search.

Hopefully it's a new day for Colorado. They've been overrun by liberals for a while, maybe it's a good time for a push back.

Top Bottom