• ...and so much more!
  • Eulogy32

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Carmel, Indiana
    SOLD.

Hi everyone, it pains me to do this, but I am looking to sell my Colt CCO. As many of you know, these little guys are hard to come by. I looked for a year before I came across this one. However, it's now motorcycle season, and as such, I would like the money for parts for my bike. So, my loss is your gain. However, I don't NEED to sell it, so please no lowballs.

This is a bead-blasted stainless finish, commander-length slide on top of a lightweight alloy frame. This gun does have typical carry marks as it has been a faithful carry gun for me and the previous owner. I would easily give it a 90%.

All parts are colt originals except for the trigger and grips. The trigger is a greider medium solid trigger that I filed to a perfect fit and installed myself. The grips are custom box elber burl wood made by Brown's Custom Grips. They are gorgeous and I think they compliment the gun very well. I have slim-profile bushings that I never installed that will come with the gun if you opt for the custom grips as well. The Colt original trigger and grips will come with the purchase.

I bought the gun used about 7 months ago from budgunshop.com. As soon as I picked it up I stripped it completely down and scrubbed and lubed every little part. It is in perfect working order and is VERY accurate. I shoot this little thing every bit as well as my full-size Kimber.

I do NOT have the box and papers. The purchase will include gun, Colt grips, Greider and Colt triggers, and 1 7-round Colt mag.

Price: $750 w/custom grips or $700 without.

Trade interests would be for small, single stack, 9mm or .45 carry guns. However, I am still going to need cash coming my way.

I'm located in northern Indianapolis. I am not willing to travel more than 30 minutes from this location.

PM's are the best way to contact me. Thanks for looking :ingo:

Here it is with custom grips and Greider trigger:
    picture.php

Here it is with the Colt grips and trigger:
    picture.php

Last edited:
    Top Bottom