• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    I have a series 80 Gold Cup for sale. Price $1000 or best offer.

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

This has been in my carry rotation for a long time now and has been absolutely solid and reliable. It has some holster wear and the classic Colt dust cover rub. it comes with the original box, papers, fobus holster and two 8 round Wilson mags.

Trades:

There are a few things Im interested in specifically but feel free to offer anything. These will have to be plus cash to even up values.

XDm9 (4.5 or 3.8)
    XDm45

Transaction:

If you can do the face to face on a Saturday I can drive your direction up to an hour or so if necessary. If you need to do it Sun. - Fri. you'll need to come to the Muncie area. However, I will be at the 1500 on Friday and could do the transaction there.

NOTES:
    who put the beaver tail and the commander hammer on it?.......what else has been done to it?

This is the factory configuration for a series 80 Gold Cup national match. There hasn't been any work done to it.

it's a Gold Cup Trophy then.....

I googled the images and all the ones I saw had a GI-style hammer and no beavertail safety...but those were the series 70s. The 80s had commander's hammers and beavertail grips

80 series Gold Cup National match. (Take a close look at the slide.) These were made before the Trophy went into production. theturtle06 is correct that the series 70 had the spurred hammer and GI grip safety and the series 80 had the commander hammer and the duck bill grip safety. (It's technically not a beavertail.)

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom