Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

$800

Is it worth it? Is this a CZ Colt?
    I like 3" barrel length .357 revolvers. I think it hits a sweet spot in a carry gun with good balance in the hand.

I had a S&W Model 13 I wish I would have kept.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    KCOBRA-SB3BB.jpg

Geez! I was hoping for pictures! What a tease!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Ok, I thought from state to state might be higher, I thought they might charge more than the normal transfer fees, cool beans
    The FFL that charges you for the transfer is the receiver. Can't imaging they care where it comes from unless they don't like how a particular place ships (i.e. if a retailer dislikes Bud's gun shop for some reason and charges more from them). Doesn't cost them any more to handle it if it comes from Kentucky or Alaska.

That said, the distance can factor into shipping side, possibly, but most gun shippers have that figured out and cover it with a flat fee that they probably make a few $ on.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    The 3in stainless came out in the 2019 SHOT Show. Whether these are left over supply from warehouses after they shut down in receivership or new manufacture, I am not sure a simple answer exists. Either way it would be less than 3 years old...

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Having recently been to Kygunco, it is a store that is open to the public not just an internet sales site. It isn't a Cabella's or Bass Pro but more like a 'Walmart' for guns.

It will cost you shipping and handling to get it to your LGS and a transfer fee from your LGS. Tax in Ky is 6%. By the time you are done you will be right up there with the MSRP for the gun.

Also, as of my visit, they had no .357 Mag ammo but the .38 Spl was $58 for a box of 50 and there was little of that.

The physical site also has an indoor gun range and keeps a supply of ammo for their 'range only' sales. They even sell reloads as 'range only'. I just thought, if you are like me, you might want to know what the place is like beyond their logo on the net...

Top Bottom