Wa22ioR

Unapologetically American
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    * Closed for now. May try again later. *

Hey guys,

I am going a different route and need the funds for a new patrol rifle setup. I have a Colt LE6920 "M4 Carbine" with only serious upgrades, i.e. KAC, Geissele, VLTOR A5, for sale. Rifle is factory Colt, except the upper was upgraded by Weapon Outfitters. A Colt 14.5" barrrel was used and the front sight base and bayonet lug was professionally shaved and refinished. The barrel has a KAC 5.56 MAMS QD Brake professionally pinned and welded, to be 16.1". The KAC MAMS brakes are hard to find and very expensive when you do. There's a KAC 13.5" URX 3.1 installed and a KAC Deluxe Panel Kit will be included. The upper has KAC Micro BUIS installed. The lower is factory Colt "M4 Carbine" roll mark and has a Geissele SSA installed. The receiver extension is a VLTOR A5 System and has the VLTOR A5-H3 buffer installed. The stock is a B5 Sopmod. The receiver endplate is an IWC with a QD mount. The castle nut/end plate was professionally re-staked. There's a KAC Ambidextrous Safety Selector Switch installed along with a KAC Aluminum Combat Trigger Guard. One 30 round GI magazine with Magpul follower will be included, where legal. Approximately 500 trouble free rounds through the rifle.

Not pictured, but included is an expensive and really nice VLTOR QD Light Mount and a black Surefire G2X. The Surefire has some wear on the bezel from muzzle brake/residue, but the light is included for free.

I accept cash, discreet PayPal and USPS Money Orders. I have $2500 in the rifle. I would like $1600 shipped for the rifle. I can also do a face to face around Evansville to save you a bit more money.

*Added Option*
    I will sell the complete upper, to include the KAC Deluxe Panel Kit, VLTOR Light Mount and Surefire G2X, for $1000.

I am looking for a quick sale, so the prices are negotiable, but not by much. If you have any questions, please ask. Email is quickest, as it goes to my phone. My feedback is perfect, buy with confidence.

viewFile.html
    viewFile.html
    viewFile.html
    viewFile.html
    viewFile.html
    viewFile.html
    viewFile.html

Last edited:

Wa22ioR

Unapologetically American
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Bump with a small price reduction. More than likely won't go any lower. I will sell the complete upper, which comes with everything shown in the pictures, to include a KAC Deluxe Panel Kit. I will still include the VLTOR Light Mount and Surefire G2X for free. Price for the upper is $1050. I do not want to sell lower separately unless the upper sells first. Sling is not included.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom