• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    I liked what I saw when I opened the box and picked up the little rifle. Good solid piece and identical to it's big brother. Don't know how it will shoot but my friend told me he'd keep me informed.
    Looks like there will be one in my stable soon. When I called to tell him it arrived he asked me then what I thought but at that time I had not cracked the hatch to check it out. Evidently Colt farms it out to the Carl Walther plant in Germany. Anyone read reviews on it?

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    pass pain in the rear to field strip and clean. the manual doesnt even allow you to take the bolt out for cleaning and rimfires are DIRTY.

try a m and p 15-22 twice the gun for the same money

fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    Yea it doesn't break down like other guns, but if you follow instructions it's not bad to clean. It still runs like a Colt, I've had zero problems with my OPS.

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    Thanks guys. Indy....got the M&P and yes, it is a slick little piece of work. I can see them both.....standing side by side in my gun safe.....patience self, patience. Christmas is just around the corner.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Thanks guys. Indy....got the M&P and yes, it is a slick little piece of work. I can see them both.....standing side by side in my gun safe.....patience self, patience. Christmas is just around the corner.

If you have the M&P 15-22 (I have one as well), why the interest in the Umarex (Colt)? :dunno: I don't think that there is anything the Colt can do or any features it has that the M&P does not do better in the case of the 22's.

Stryker Action

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2011
    We have had no problems with the colts and Chiappas that we have sold but have had to send 2 M&P 15-22 back for issues. I like the Chiappas. I would like it better if they were steel instead of poly but they work great and the upper can also go onto an AR-15 lower.

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    Web....I just like guns. Got several, same caliber and manufacturer. I tell my wife they're all investments. For me it may someday give a truer return than money that's been locked behind a vault door.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Web....I just like guns. Got several, same caliber and manufacturer. I tell my wife they're all investments. For me it may someday give a truer return than money that's been locked behind a vault door.

Gotcha and I understand that. Was just curious if there was some specific reason that one was calling your name...

Top Bottom