WTS: Colt "M4 Carbine" Marked 6920 Lower or complete rifle (Unfired)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Socomike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    He fellas. I recently bought a Colt 6920 for a build (MK18 clone) but I found something I want more. I figured I would offer this to the Indiana community first. I understand there are people out there that want to buy quality AR15's without them being "on the books". As such, I am willing to meet you in or around the Lebanon area (where I am located). Also, I am willing to ship the rifle on the buyers dime to your FFL of choice.

The rifle is new and unfired, however it was not bought as a complete rifle. I bought a new Unfired Colt 6920 Lower with the newer "M4 Carbine" roll mark. In my opinion, this is the coolest roll mark they have made. I wanted a complete Colt gun, so I bought a 16 inch Colt 6920 upper complete with BCG and Colt double heat shield handguards.

I am offering this rifle as a complete rifle (for a better price) or in parts (Complete Upper and Complete Lower).

1. The price for the lower by itself is $575.00. It will come with a Colt M4 "waffle stock", A Colt H Buffer, and a Magpul enhanced trigger guard. If you chose to ship, that will be extra and will be determined by your location. I am not looking to make money on you for shipping. It will be actual cost.

2. The price for the Upper by itself will be 650.00.
    It will come with the Colt Factory BCG, Colt Charging handle, Colt M4 double heat shield handguards, and I will throw in a key hole forged carry handle (pretty sure its Colt. Bought it at a different time). For an Extra 70.00 (tentatively) I can add a Knights Armament Company RAS with rail pannels and a vertical foregrip. This Rail is used but in excellent condition.

3. The price for the rifle complete (minus the KAC RAS) is 1,050. Should you chose to take the rifle for my asking price, and you also want the KAC RAS, I will drop the price of the RAS to only 50.00.

Pictures (the filling of the rollmark on the lower is grease pencil and is easily removable.

Also, Check out my TA01NSN + Jpoint ACOG for sale.https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...acked-jp-jpoint-mini-red-dot.html#post4720574

Top Bottom