• ...and so much more!
  • Crusader17

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Miami County
    image.jpg
    According to Colt's Facebook the night cobra will be shipping soon!
    Wish they would get new products out sooner but hey, a Colt revolver is worth the wait!

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    After handling a normal Cobra I must say I am interested in the Night Cobra really like how it looks. Would be nice to have another Snake besides the Python

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    I bought a new Cobra back in March. It is a very nice shooting gun. The Night Cobra should be a great piece as well.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Saw this at work, and my filters won't let me get to a site with the price or much of any information.

How much? Curious

I loved that it was going to be a 6 shot.
    I can't imagine the droves that will be standing in line for one.

Probably be like those who stand all night at Best Buy to buy a new X-box release and then sell it online the next day for a profit.
    (My son did that sort of thing more than once in H.S. and college :laugh:)

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Handled a reg new style Cobra at a shop.
    Not impressed.
    Nice they're making guns.........but a shame this model is going off name alone.

Must say.........Smith has some nice models, but what the hell happened to their QC?

Looked at a used Rem shotgun from 20 yrs back............freakin rib on bbl crooked as heck ( eh, that just be 1187 garbage ).

And people wonder why the old used stuff commands hefty prices.
    It aint all hype.

Some stuff was built better not all that long ago.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Saw this at work, and my filters won't let me get to a site with the price or much of any information.

How much? Curious

I loved that it was going to be a 6 shot.
    I can't imagine the droves that will be standing in line for one.

Probably be like those who stand all night at Best Buy to buy a new X-box release and then sell it online the next day for a profit.
    (My son did that sort of thing more than once in H.S. and college :laugh:)

$900 a little bit our of your price range :laugh:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Have to wait awhile to get a better deal, am sure the dealers won't deal much as first.
    Are they even dealing yet on the stainless models? The last time I looked, they still weren't really filling demand on them yet and it has been how long? I bought the stainless the first chance I got and glad I did.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Are they even dealing yet on the stainless models? The last time I looked, they still weren't really filling demand on them yet and it has been how long? I bought the stainless the first chance I got and glad I did.

I am seeing full MSRP at the LGS level, keep in mind I saw my first Cobra (new production) only like 2 months ago after it being out what like 2 years? If I see a night cobra by the end of the year I will be shocked. Colts dealer program sucks

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I actually would sell a couple of guns to get this, just so I could have a Colt, but the price I've seen is $818 and I know Hoosier Armory has one a used one of the original issue for $962.
    I guess I won't be picking up a used one for $600. :laugh:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am seeing full MSRP at the LGS level, keep in mind I saw my first Cobra (new production) only like 2 months ago after it being out what like 2 years? If I see a night cobra by the end of the year I will be shocked. Colts dealer program sucks
    I think I got my stainless one almost a year ago, but I was actively looking and bugging my local shops about getting me one. I will probably do the same for this one, but I am now down one local shop (ZX) as they are now dead to me, so I may expand my search.

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    I actually would sell a couple of guns to get this, just so I could have a Colt, but the price I've seen is $818 and I know Hoosier Armory has one a used one of the original issue for $962.
    That's pretty steep. I found 'em at the 1500 back in March for less than the MSRP of $699.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

The hype will die down once other snake guns come out, and you'll probably see them all day long for that much or less.

Top Bottom