• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crusader17

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Miami County
    I'd like to take my search for a Python beyond simply browsing the guns that get listed for sale on here and specifically ask if anyone is considering selling a Python.

I'm a revolver fan and would like to own arguably the best revolver ever made. That being said I'm not looking for a NIB/engraved/3"/customized Python. I'd like one that I shouldn't be afraid to shoot, without it being beat up and rusty.

I don't plan on ever selling it, I want to treasure it and enjoy it.

If anyone on here has a Python that they have tried to sell or have considered selling, or you would be so kind to offer one up for sale to a young budding revolver enthusiast, send me a PM with some pictures and about what you'd like to get for it.

Thanks

Bravo619

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2017
    Tulsa
    There’s one on ODT forum no box or paperwork very very nice condition 4” royal blue Colt finish I couldn’t find a flaw on it! It’s $1800 hope this helps I’ll try to Pm ya the link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bravo619

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2017
    Tulsa
    It sold. Y but check guns international.com they have a asston of them just don’t buy from a seller custom shop inc or seller Jerry the custom Shop inc sells reproduction pythons and the box and everything in it is reproduced too Beware. Jerry sells pythons that he buys fake barrels from custom shop inc. and puts them on legit Python weapons to increase the value then buys reproduction boxes and paperwork for them! If you notice all of his have gen mint boxes and all have boxes and all paperwork he sells the boxes beware they are on eBay to he used to be located in Sparta. Hope this helps just watch out there are a lot of scammers selling them. Check out Coltforum.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    No wonder the $1,800 gun is sold. The price of these guns continues to escalate. The gun, if as described, would easily command a $2,000-$2,500 price. Hell, the boxes alone sell for $250 !

Gunbroker, Gunsamerica, and Guninternational are the 3 big interweb sales sights but you’re not likely to find bargain on any of them. I sold the Python that I purchased in 1975 for $400 for significantly more about 5 years ago - and have regretted selling it ever since. At the time I figured the market had topped out. I was wrong.

Top Bottom