Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There were 100 skin of your teeth plays in this game and a grand total of zero of them went the Colts way.
    Honestly though, I didn't see any blatantly "bad" calls by the refs this game. At least not as bad as they've been in some of the regular season. That last fumble/not a fumble could have easily gone to the Bills, so that one really kinda went our way. I think they beat themselves with mistakes this time around. Dropped passes by key players, and again, WTH was Hilton? How many touches did he even get the whole game? 2 or 3 tops?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was just going back through the first 3 pages or so of this thread. I think a lot of opinions back then changed over the course of the season, especially when it came to Rivers. All things considered, and despite the continued need for improvement, I don't think the Colts need to hang their heads in shame about this year. Nobody was giving them a snowball's chance in hell back then.

They certainly gave a lot of hearts a workout watching their games this year! :):

1610229307657.png

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Turn out the lights....the party is over....but I just don't care. Someone called and offered us the new NBA streaming channel...I told them they'd have to pay me to watch the NBA...seemed to make them disgruntled as they hung up on me. The only real sport left in America is professional women's roller derby.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I was just going back through the first 3 pages or so of this thread. I think a lot of opinions back then changed over the course of the season, especially when it came to Rivers. All things considered, and despite the continued need for improvement, I don't think the Colts need to hang their heads in shame about this year. Nobody was giving them a snowball's chance in hell back then.

They certainly gave a lot of hearts a workout watching their games this year! :):

View attachment 120311
    You nailed it bro. I wasn't a River's fan but he learned the system and got on the same page with most of his receivers. I'd give him another year.
    What I took from this year is this Colt's team has a lot better play in them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom