• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Noticed a trend that I don’t recall ever seeing. Stroud and the Texans are respected at a level I have never seen for such a young team. It seemed to me more FA‘s at least checked them out than I heard checking out the big names like the Chiefs. I’m sure cap space might have been a factor but they won some nice additions.

They reported today that Barclay also gave them serious consideration.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Noticed a trend that I don’t recall ever seeing. Stroud and the Texans are respected at a level I have never seen for such a young team. It seemed to me more FA‘s at least checked them out than I heard checking out the big names like the Chiefs. I’m sure cap space might have been a factor but they won some nice additions.

They reported today that Barclay also gave them serious consideration.
    The Texans are near the top of the NFL in available cap space and have plenty of room to make additional moves this offseason.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Statistically, 1st round qb’s are like 50/50 on whether they make it as a starter. So yeah maybe. Hard to say. What makes you so sure? Is it the pink nails?
    Entitled, crying on momma’s shoulder after a loss, overbearing father. Wouldn’t want that in my organization. Kinda the opposite of AR and his down to earth attitude.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Entitled, crying on momma’s shoulder after a loss, overbearing father. Wouldn’t want that in my organization. Kinda the opposite of AR and his down to earth attitude.
    Exactly. It's less about the pink fingernails (you do you, boo!) and more about such things appearing to be more a matter of virtue signaling. Being yourself? Great; do that. Doing things to show everyone how woke (or edgy, or [insert anything here]) you are implies expending energy much better expended on the field, in the film room, or in the playbook.

Look at Edgerrin James: he was absolutely his own character. But it was just who he was, take it or leave it. He was all business on the field (and off).

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Anyone have any idea what might have happened to Davis?
    Apparently found dead in his home. Foul play not suspected at this time.

“Officers were called to the residence by the house assistant, who found the homeowner deceased,” Davie Police Department said in a statement. “We can confirm that the deceased individual is Vontae Davis age 35. Preliminary information suggests that foul play is not involved.”

Top Bottom