• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Has anyone been to a Columbia City show before? Never heard of one there before.

I'm thinking of checking it out this weekend.
    Is it worth going to?

WhitleyStu

Keep'em Scary Sharp!!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Whitley County/Allen County
    [SIZE=-1]Oct. 3[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Oct. 4[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]9-5[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]9-3[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Columbia City [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Gun & Knife Show[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Columbia City[/SIZE]Whitley County Fairgrounds 4H Center
    680 W Squawbuck Rd
    map[SIZE=-1]Central Indiana Gunshows[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Daniel Hedger[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]765-855-3836 or[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Tami 765-855-1712[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]acmegun@aol.com[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]$5 adults, kids under 12 free. Table rental $35. Food available, 24-hour security & Friday setup. Our shows are heavily advertised for maximum exposure[/SIZE]

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    This couple has been running a lot of small guns shows for a number of years now. Mostly they are small and poorly advertised shows. You can pick up a deal once in a while but mostly over priced regular people that stay with them. Like most gun shows, you take your chance and see what you can find.

You best bet is the guys walking around with the better deals.

I sit up at their shows at one time, but never had enough people to make any kind of profit, so I stopped using them.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    This couple has been running a lot of small guns shows for a number of years now. Mostly they are small and poorly advertised shows. You can pick up a deal once in a while but mostly over priced regular people that stay with them. Like most gun shows, you take your chance and see what you can find.

You best bet is the guys walking around with the better deals.

I sit up at their shows at one time, but never had enough people to make any kind of profit, so I stopped using them.
    21st Century is going to be there. That's enough reason for me to go. Some of their deals for the show are posted here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/21st_century_firearms/54809-this_weekend_we_re_in_columbia_city.html

VanillaThunder

Shooter
    Rating - 94.5%
    52   3   0
    Aug 13, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    lots of SKS's in the $400 range. even saw a "You go" SKS for $485. LOTS of Jimenez SNS's...all in all, mostly still panic prices. some fairly good prices on Glocks, some outrageous prices on well worn 2nd gen's. i remember when "gun show pricing" was a discount.

of course, Jahred had the best deals in the room...

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Yeah.....I agree with the reports so far. Small show MOSTLY panic prices.
    Used guns at new prices. 21st had their deals going of course. Picked up some ammo on the cheap from them.
    A lot of overpriced items still. April 2009 prices about sums it up.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Gun shows are great for us as we get to see many dealers in one spot, but the dealer has to pay for table space and price his goods accordingly.

9mm WWB at $40 per 100ct? Used guns at new prices?

Eff those dealers!

:twocents:

The larger real store folks had some fair prices on their new guns. The private guys are choking on their greed from a few months back. Warms my heart......

Last edited:
    Top Bottom