• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Yep. Good read. lets hope that it's not falling on deaf ears!

Deaf ears???? Im sure mr obamaman wont even read it. Im sure one of his people will read it and get rid of it before it even lands on his KING sized desk.... just my opinion. And you know you will never hear about this letter in one of his speeches as you did with the letters from kids at sandy hook>>>>

roadrunner681

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    henry county
    unfortunately it will never reach the ignorant that need to read it, we( the folks like us) know what the letter already states as fact. i like to think we live in the real world not some utopia that many people think the world is.:(

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I think you have it wrong. Their brains are engaged. All they want is to control us so why would they listen if it doesn't fit their agenda?

Agreed. It's not about crime. It's not about mass murders. It's not about public safety. It's not about the children.

It's about control, plain and simple. The so-called "reasons" which we all know are bogus, flying in the face of the facts and common sense - are all just plausible political cover.

We have to confront this for what it is. It's an attempted gun grab. It's an attempt to further disarm the American people. It's an attempt to further control the population. It's an attempt to solidify a government monopoly on power. Etc. Ignore what they say and confront it for what it is.

Top Bottom