• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    thanks Ryan, for letting me test out the guns, i got the m417 as a perm. Thanks again, can you gift something you got out of a myst n case, it's still in my inbox...

Thanks Again

Nope, no way to gift from your inbox. Has to be done from the "Shop" screen.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm sorry to inform the INGO clan, but I have jumped ship. :dunno: I have joined a well known clan called Katalyst. They have their own website and the clan is highly respected. Just had my first clan war with them tonight and we kicked their butts. :)

I noticed not many play anymore, at least not at night. Congrats on the CSM ranks though you two. You know who you are.

Anyway, Just bumping this for the noobs out there and to let you all know I left the clan. Sorry guys. Hope to see you all around CA!

Adamska

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2009
    Michigan City
    Oh wow I did not know some INGO members are on CA. Il have to start playing sometime soon again. I have not played in months I got a perm L85 and the 416 and the artic wolf :rockwoot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If you haven't played in months just wait until you try out the Barrett .50 or the newest sniper, the TPG-1. :D

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I would still play if not for all the hackers. I was playing COD WF2. Because of no anti cheat program it's full of hackers too. I'm waiting on COD Blackops to come out next month.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I would still play if not for all the hackers. I was playing COD WF2. Because of no anti cheat program it's full of hackers too. I'm waiting on COD Blackops to come out next month.

Chances of finding a game like these without hackers is slim. With Combat Arms they have mods and elite mods in the rooms now who can kick the hackers. Sometimes I play in un-modded rooms just so I can catch and play against the hackers. It's a fun little game trying to kill them. :D

Last night we clan warred against a guy who had some SERIOUS hacks and we still whooped em. ;)

Once you just accept the fact that there will always be cheaters and just learn how to avoid them or beat them, the game becomes a lot of fun.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    me

I have been taking a break for a week or so moderators are kicking for no reason hackers are forever wrecking games. Im slowly getting the urge to play again here real soon, perhaps tonight.

Adamska

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2009
    Michigan City
    We could just play in rooms with passwords if we find out when some of the INGO players will be on and new sniper rifles? :cool:! sadly I'm a night owl so the only good times I can play is at night. Hoping I can start doing stuff during the day soon.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Man I just got done Clan Warring against some clans who ranked 83 and 112. That's some REALLY REALLY GOOD clans right there. And we WON both games. :D I believe we're ranked 726th? Something like that.

I'm usually on for a couple hours at night.

RyanSE

Look me up.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    hmm.

Savage when you left INGO clan did the room go to?
    It seems its not there anymore?

Anyone else join other clans? what are they?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I can't seem to get on anymore. Everytime I try, I get a warning from my anti-virus about a "buffer overflow attack" or something like that.

HCAman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Near Terre Haute, IN
    Savage when you left INGO clan did the room go to?
    It seems its not there anymore?

Anyone else join other clans? what are they?

it appears that the clan has disolved? I am currently with Elite FT Squad. These guys are Desert Thunder junkies! I'm learning alot, and improving my shooting skills...

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm currently with Katalyst. REALLY good clan. Do a lot of Sand Hog CTF Clan Wars. Feels good to plan a game with a purpose. ;)

HCA, Look forward to seeing you around on the game sometime. You'll have to catch us in a pub room and we can pwn some noobs. :)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm sure my clan has about kicked me out by now. I gave up because of the hackers and the constant lag. It's pretty hard to play a game that jumps around all the time. :dunno: Been playing Fallout 3 and Left 4 Dead 2 lately.

SKSnut

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    I'm sure my clan has about kicked me out by now. I gave up because of the hackers and the constant lag. It's pretty hard to play a game that jumps around all the time. :dunno: Been playing Fallout 3 and Left 4 Dead 2 lately.

yea they are constantly changing, if you don't play all the time it's hard to keep up. i havent played in 6 months, loaded it up the other day and found it to be unrecognizable.

Top Bottom