Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Hello and welcome. There are a few guys that seem pretty devoted to that sort of thing. Some of us are also on the files. I would note that this place is much more tightly moderated and you would get perm banned for much of what is posted over there. Just a heads up.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Hey guys!

I’m a hobbyist builder and combloc enthusiast. Once I figure out how to post pictures I’ll be sure to do so of some of my stuff. I go by the same handle on AKFILES and AR15 dot com.
    This thread is about using the classifieds but has info about posting pics.

Also, on whatever device you are using you can copy the pic then just paste it into your post.

Welcome.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Hello and welcome. There are a few guys that seem pretty devoted to that sort of thing. Some of us are also on the files. I would note that this place is much more tightly moderated and you would get perm banned for much of what is posted over there. Just a heads up.
    Advice that should be heeded. Staff tries to run a fairly tight ship and keep it a family friendly place that everyone* can feel comfortable being here.

This isnt your average anything goes site. A great movie quote comes to mind:

"This aint Dodge City. And you aint Samuel Colt. "
    -Matthew Quigley

*Except commies and pedos :):

Wiclovis18

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 28, 2023
    Clarksville
    Advice that should be heeded. Staff tries to run a fairly tight ship and keep it a family friendly place that everyone* can feel comfortable being here.

This isnt your average anything goes site. A great movie quote comes to mind:

"This aint Dodge City. And you aint Samuel Colt. "
    -Matthew Quigley

*Except commies and pedos :):
    That’s great. AKFILES got a bit loose and fast with how much they let fly. Totally onboard with mods that pay more attention.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    That’s great. AKFILES got a bit loose and fast with how much they let fly. Totally onboard with mods that pay more attention.
    I've seen forums under-moderated and over-moderated. I think Goldilocks (just right) is a bridge too far but we come pretty close here.

Classifieds are scrutinized very closely due to certain 3-letter agency. INGO is too important as a communications platform to risk it over BS in the classies.

There are 5 Mods here, and there is a lot of INGO out there. We are volunteers with jobs/lives outside of INGO. We do our best to keep things between the ditches.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom