• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    If you listen to the complete video, it has some interesting things to say about tracking a Dwarf Star or Black Hole in reference to this years large quakes.
    This is his corrected video from the first video in wich he was actually tracking Elinen and found the comet to be the wrong object to be tracking.
    The quakes were 188 days apart and this data seems to make at least some scientific sense. He mentions a date in Nov. so take note of it and mark it on your calendar. See what you all think.:dunno:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/user/TerralO3#p/u/9/Mdn8aKgfvWs[/ame]

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    :wow:

there was alot of stuff in there that did seem to make sense, but i have no idea what he was saying. I also didnt catch the date in Nov, i will have to watch it again and hopefully catch it and maybe understand some more of this.

Was he saying on 9/11 Obama read something from scripture and was also sent to an underground bunker in Denver, because they thought something big was going to happen in relative to this "star?"

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    three minutes in and I don't know what the hell this guy is talking about. If it ends it ends there is no use fretting about it. Live your life like you wont live tomorrow and you'll be just fine.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    :wow:

there was alot of stuff in there that did seem to make sense, but i have no idea what he was saying. I also didnt catch the date in Nov, i will have to watch it again and hopefully catch it and maybe understand some more of this.

Was he saying on 9/11 Obama read something from scripture and was also sent to an underground bunker in Denver, because they thought something big was going to happen in relative to this "star?"
    I didn't pay much attention to the bunker bits but I do find his study of the objects interesting.
    I thought this was the video with the Nov. date but it's not. That particular video with the reference to Nov.22 alignment is the tracking of Elinen and not the Dwarf/ Black Star. However, Nov. 2 & 3, the Earth will be traveling through comet Elinens tail debris.
    Here's the link to the Elinen tracking. This was before he started tracking the other object.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqV0StQbJQs&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I dunno what does it all mean?

WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!! Or ... theres a possibility of an earthquake on said day.

What i DONT understand (amongst alot of that) is why they are looking at only the Pacific ring of fire. Would maybe earthquakes from other areas of the world be possible from this event?

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I dunno what does it all mean?
    It's just some persons study I found to be interesting and thought I would share it with anyone that has an interest in the cosmos and astronomy. There's obviously some significance between the objects and 188 day cycle of the largest quakes.
    I found some interesting things myself by using the same tools he does but I will not post it.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!! Or ... theres a possibility of an earthquake on said day.

What i DONT understand (amongst alot of that) is why they are looking at only the Pacific ring of fire. Would maybe earthquakes from other areas of the world be possible from this event?
    The event doesn't necessarily mean it will be a quake. Those major quakes were 188 days apart and match with the alignment of the object on the near and far side of the sun. Most other smaller quakes I would say have something to do with the Earths tectonic plates.
    I found some info on some major quakes this year in August including the one in Virginia. I used the JPL to go back to that date and found at the time these few quakes happened, 3 planets were in alignment with the Sun and Elinen was entering one of the planets orbit. It's interesting but not sure if it had anything to do with the alignments.:dunno:

Top Bottom