• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hi everybody, Bob Kravitz wrote an excellent article about the Jovan Belcher murder-suicide and he is on the right side of the issue. So far the responses have been overwhelmingly against him, all the anti-gun freaks are posting the drivel you would expect.
    I have posted and hope we can "get out the posts" so our opinions are heard.

(mods, you can move this to whichever section you want, thanks)

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hi everybody, Bob Kravitz wrote an excellent article about the Jovan Belcher murder-suicide and he is on the right side of the issue. So far the responses have been overwhelmingly against him, all the anti-gun freaks are posting the drivel you would expect.
    I have posted and hope we can "get out the posts" so our opinions are heard.

(mods, you can move this to whichever section you want, thanks)

I'll have to tweet ole kravy and give him praise. He hears from me quite frequent. :D

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    He mentioned a quote from former coach Dungy that "You have to get your firearms registered" here in Indiana, is that true? If so, I am doing it wrong. I believe that Dungy is misinformed, but I might be mistaken. If one of you guys could clarify the issue for me, I would appreciate it.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    He mentioned a quote from former coach Dungy that "You have to get your firearms registered" here in Indiana, is that true? If so, I am doing it wrong. I believe that Dungy is misinformed, but I might be mistaken. If one of you guys could clarify the issue for me, I would appreciate it.

There is no gun registration in Indiana. Dungy didn't know what he was talking about.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    What really stands out to me, is when they mention the colts' pow-wow after they found out about it. They clearly described the avenues available in terms of counseling, and help in all aspects of their lives should a player be struggling in any way.
    But not one of those avenues involved 'gun collection' or getting rid of their guns. It pretty clearly displays the real problem.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    sadly

I cannot reply because it only lets you use Facebook to respond and I must not have a Facebook account.

I had an amazing response typed up that included planes, trains, and automobiles.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    that was an amazing article, especially coming from someone who in their own words "Again, I am not a gun guy. Never owned one. Never shot one. Have no desire to do either." its nice to see a guy who does not own a firearm, defend them.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    The anti-gun replies don't surprise me at all. Liberals seem to love to glorify celebrity murderers. These guys are always portrayed to be the innocent victims whom we should feel sorry for instead of the criminal murderers they actually are. We need to feel sorry for the person, who you never hear much about, whom he killed and the family that must suffer because of his monsterous actions. May he rot in Hell.

Top Bottom