• ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    In more important news

https://sofrep.com/104318/need-to-s...the-most-effective-time-to-drink-your-coffee/

https://sofrep.com/99965/shooting-from-retention-and-its-application/

https://sofrep.com/104111/how-slowing-down-can-help-you-win-a-fight-for-your-life/

The little guy was RFS (Released for Standards) from the Ranger Bn as a enlisted dude after about 6 months he somehow got a West Point recommendation from Rep. Jason Altmire who has since disavowed the little guy.
    Graduated from West Point sent to Ranger school failed patrolling in mountain phase while he did received good peer reviews the RI’s didn’t appreciate him.
    Referred to BN CDR for disrespect of senior NCO,s dropped from course.
    Refused to “restart” course due to LOM (lack of motivation)
    This is a non forgettable offense in the Army if you get a chance to attend Ranger school you keep trying till you injure yourself.
    The Army has “No Rank” schools your rank doesn’t matter Instructors rule.
    Discharged due to LOM among other things like insulting Sec Defense Mattis.
    He will have to repay a hefty sum to “Uncle Sam” GI Bill doesn’t cover West Point.
    AR 600-20 covers “extremism”
    Kut is on point as long as you don’t show up in uniform for a Mao rally you are good.
    I don’t think that works for us old people that joined when the contract said “are you a commie”.

BTW his father is embarrassed and stated that his son has struggled since returning from deployment?

Last edited:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I watched a program on West Point recently. I wasn't really aware that we actually let foreigners in to West Point. We have let Russians. Iraqis and others in basically sharing multi multiculturalism.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    In more important news

https://sofrep.com/104318/need-to-s...the-most-effective-time-to-drink-your-coffee/

https://sofrep.com/99965/shooting-from-retention-and-its-application/

https://sofrep.com/104111/how-slowing-down-can-help-you-win-a-fight-for-your-life/

The little guy was RFS (Released for Standards) from the Ranger Bn as a enlisted dude after about 6 months he somehow got a West Point recommendation from Rep. Jason Altmire who has since disavowed the little guy.
    Graduated from West Point sent to Ranger school failed patrolling in mountain phase while he did received good peer reviews the RI’s didn’t appreciate him.
    Referred to BN CDR for disrespect of senior NCO,s dropped from course.
    Refused to “restart” course due to LOM (lack of motivation)
    This is a non forgettable offense in the Army if you get a chance to attend Ranger school you keep trying till you injure yourself.
    The Army has “No Rank” schools your rank doesn’t matter Instructors rule.
    Discharged due to LOM among other things like insulting Sec Defense Mattis.
    He will have to repay a hefty sum to “Uncle Sam” GI Bill doesn’t cover West Point.
    AR 600-20 covers “extremism”
    Kut is on point as long as you don’t show up in uniform for a Mao rally you are good.
    I don’t think that works for us old people that joined when the contract said “are you a commie”.

BTW his father is embarrassed and stated that his son has struggled since returning from deployment?
    6 months in bat and released for standards, damn. He hadn't even started and flunked the class ;)
    Theres something to that you can be sure.
    Not surprising they had his number when he tried to get a tab later.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

That seems to fit better than his "official version" of some long con. I could be wrong, of course, but with the information that's been put out I hope he's at least evaluated for PTSD and/or other mental aberrations.

BluedSteel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2018
    Huntingburg
    I'm not sure being an admitted communist is still grounds for discharge. Now if he was part of an actual group committed to the subversion or overthrow of the United States, then obviously he's going to get kicked out.
    I defer to our INGO members who are attorneys, but I'm pretty sure that it's still illegal to even be a member of the communist party. A Federal felony in fact. Isn't this still in force? 68 Stat. 775, 50 U.S.C. 841-844 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954 Its not like it's vague or anything. "Section 2. The Congress (hereby) finds and declares that the Communist Party of the United States, although purportedly a political party, is in fact an instrumentality of a conspiracy to overthrow the Government of the United States * * *. Therefore the Communist Party should be outlawed."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I defer to our INGO members who are attorneys, but I'm pretty sure that it's still illegal to even be a member of the communist party. A Federal felony in fact. Isn't this still in force? 68 Stat. 775, 50 U.S.C. 841-844 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954 Its not like it's vague or anything. "Section 2. The Congress (hereby) finds and declares that the Communist Party of the United States, although purportedly a political party, is in fact an instrumentality of a conspiracy to overthrow the Government of the United States * * *. Therefore the Communist Party should be outlawed."

I can say with 100% confidence that it is not illegal to be member of the Communist party... it may be illegal to a member of certain Communist Parties, but being a communist in and of itself, no.

Edit: looking at your link, it would appear that being a member of The Communist Party, or related groups, is illegal but isn't enforced.... but in theory, still allows for one to be a communist, just as long as they are not part of some official group.

Last edited:

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Its not illegal because, particularly in today's circumstances, that piece of legislation is facially in conflict with the Constitution and established law. The only reason there isn't a case on it is because no president has ever tried to enforce it.

“no official, highor petty, can prescribe what shall be orthodox in politics,nationalism, religion, or other matters of opinion,” WestVirginia Bd. of Ed. v. Barnette, 319 U. S. 624, 642 (1943)

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    We let foreign soldiers attend a lot of our military schools and training.

In 1994 I attended the Field Artillery Officer Advanced Course with two Romanian officers, a 1LT and a CPT. Just a few years prior they were the "enemy."

It was interesting to hear their perspectives and Soviet doctrine from those who trained to apply it.

Top Bottom