• ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Hi, All:

For the indefinite future, I may be less available via email and INGO. My current job does not allow for any opportunities to get online during the day and I do not have internet access at home. So, if you try to contact me by email or INGO, please be patient. It's unlikely I'll have access to internet except briefly on weekends, and that will not be a regular thing.

If you need to reach me more quickly regarding ACT business, call or text me if you have my number. If you don't, send a message to obijohn or email to john@adaptiveconsultingandtraining.com with your number and I will contact you as soon as I can.

I apologize for any inconvenience!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Well, with the nice weather and school just out, the Indianapolis Zoo must be pretty packed.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I like how he points out "my current job". Sounds like Rhino is looking around.

Well, I've been looking and applying since 2007, but I've only had one interview since then.

Right now my days are with Kelly Services in the temp job Mad Bomber shared with us in the Break Room.

IChokePeople got me a lead with some placement people at my alma mater, which is still something that I'm trying to utilize. Unfortunately a recruiter to whom they referred me was not optimistic about my chances for securing employment as an engineer even at the entry level due to my lack of experience, especially recently. I am also constrained geographically; even if I wanted to relocate (which I don't), I can't at this time.

Not sure what else I'm qualified to do other than various temp and part time jobs.

OMG ** No Internet access, I would be experiencing withdrawal for sure!

Heh! I haven't had internet at home since I discontinued my dial-up service years ago! I just don't have time or any way to access during the days at this time. When I was teaching at Ivy Tech, my schedule other than when I was in the classroom was very flexible, so I could go to the library or somewhere else during normal business hours with my laptop.

Well, with the nice weather and school just out, the Indianapolis Zoo must be pretty packed.

They're running me ragged! Those kids with their iphone cameras just aren't content to snap pics of me laying in the mud anymore. Now that always want me to do something.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    well I'll let you know when we have an opening for an engineer so you can see if you're interested or not.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Sorry guys ... I was out of commission (completely) for over week due to a serious illness. I'm on the mend now. Weak, but I feel so much better by comparison that it's pretty damn good.

Top Bottom