Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    What: Competition 101
    When: Saturday April 9, 2011 8am-4pm
    Where: Atlanta Conservation Club
    Cost: $125 ($25 discount to ACC members) please note this on registration form

This course will feature a classroom session and a live fire session. Competition 101 will be an explanation of rules, classes, divisions, equipment, scoring, courses of fire, and basic handgun safety and handling during USPSA and Steel challenge courses of fire.

If you have been thinking about getting into competition this class is the place to start. This course will save you money and time in the long run. Want to avoid having to learn the sport by the trial and error method then come and spend the day with us.

Warning! Competition is fun and addicting.

Equipment list: gun (9mm or larger), holster, belt, magazine pouches, eye and ear protection, 300 rounds of ammo, range bag of some kind.

$50 non-refundable deposit returned with registration forms holds your spot in class with the balance due at the class.

email any of us for registration forms:

aron@adaptiveconsultingandtraining.com
    joe@adaptiveconsultingandtraining.com
    john@adaptiveconsultingandtraining.com

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    This class still happening? I haven't received an e-mail conformation of my registration(gave it to John at DP class).

Yes it will happen. I have been running a major match and shooting a second one this week. So I am a little behind. I will be sending email out Monday night or Tuesday at the latest. A couple of regisrations are in the mail.

Top Bottom