Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    It is going to be warming up soon. Don't forget about this course. Get signed up now. Don't be shy about competition just jump right in and do it. We can teach what you need to know to be safe, have fun and get competitive with the other shooters. Thanks for considering ACT for your training needs.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It is going to be warming up soon. Don't forget about this course. Get signed up now. Don't be shy about competition just jump right in and do it. We can teach what you need to know to be safe, have fun and get competitive with the other shooters. Thanks for considering ACT for your training needs.

This year's matches are all on Sunday, right?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    This year's matches are all on Sunday, right?

Not sure which ones you mean. USPSA matches yes. Instructional League matches no. IL matches on Saturdays. Steel matches on Saturdays. Comp 101 is Saturday March 31. Call in sick and lets go shoot.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    For those looking to get into USPSA shooting this is the place to get your feet wet.

Here is a link from a club match at WVPPS last fall.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmH42ZitI-E&list=PLCEC196D3C76D3219&index=116&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We have room for the next 4-6. Thinking about shooting USPSA this is place to start.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I can't make that promise. I recently learned that it cures robotic draws/presentations, so I'm willing to do it for the benefit of the students.

This is another example of the vast difference between us. You sir are such a giver. Plus with the morals of an alley cat you are willing to do so many more things that I am. With a little teamwork we can overcome.:patriot:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Sent out a batch of forms this week, but it is first come first served on their return. If you want in get those forms returned.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    you guys are better than this...

I will not speak for Rhino, but I am tired of being insulted by one person in particular who holds us in utter contempt, and make references to our group as being inferior to him. We are not inferior in any way shape or form. Nothing here was anything but a quote of how he answered a question. I will return fire and I will not respond with kid gloves as many on this forum do with that individual. We ACT did not go looking for a fight but we will not be pushed around either.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    We ACT did not go looking for a fight but we will not be pushed around either.

and every single one of your customers know it. You have nothing to prove.

No other training group has the following on INGO that ACT does, and that didn't happen overnight.

ACT provides PROFESSIONAL, quality, and affordable training and that is why all of us recommend and send new business your way.

Top Bottom