• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    I've been to a few USPSA matches now, and I notice some of the more seasoned shooters wearing what appears to be a lightweight shirt with logos from various companies logos in different locations. Those of you with these sweet threads, are you actually sponsored, or are you just supporting some brands that you like (similar to a Civic covered in Greddy, Injen, and Momo stickers)?

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Some are sponsors for shooters or teams, other are just companies the person likes and wants to promote (maybe hoping for sponsorship?). The past couple of years there have been shirts available at the state match with a couple of the large match sponsor logos on them.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    The shirts from the matches will identify the match.

The sponsored shooters usually have a shirt that says something along the lines of "Team ..." on the back.

That has been my observation anyway.

I have several Under Armour type shirts that work well in the summer. My shooting shirts are of the oversized variety rather than form-fitting. Although if Mrs. Slawburger doesn't stop feeding me so well they are all going to be form fitting.

Last edited:

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    You can have a shirt made by Techwear or Animal Customs. Most people are wearing shirts from big matches that they shoot. My shirt has my bullet sponsor on it and a few other companies that I use their product and would love to be sponsored by some day.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I would say most people are wearing shirts they had made. Some, me included, wear our shirts from matches to locals but we really deck out when we go to majors.
    Our ability to accessorize is what separates us from the animals...

Top Bottom