• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • macolesby

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2022
    Terre Haute
    I've gotten back into competition shooting recently. I used to participate in GSSF, and Springfield shooting. Recently I've gotten into Bowling pin Rimfire and centerfire at Top Guns in Terre Haute, and two gun and IDPA in Danville Illinois. I'm looking for some other good competitions in the Terre Haute area to start shooting in as well as some people to shoot with. Looking forward to some friendly competition between us all.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Look at the other threads in the "shooting sports" section. Riley Conservation Club is near you and have a lot of things going on. Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club near Brookston and Atlanta Conservation Club are also very active in several sports altho they would be a bit of a drive for you. Jim.

2-Alpha

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2018
    Indianapolis area
    Definitely check out Riley. They do USPSA, Steel Challenge, long-range rimfire, and others.

ProTEQ in Brazil is also close to you. They do Steel Challenge and NRL22.

In the winter the indoor matches at Parabellum in Avon aren’t too far for you and I see some of the Riley guys there.

Marion County Fish & Game on the west side of Indy has steel and bowling pins.

You might also look at Hoosier Hills near Bloomington. They do a variety of matches.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Riley Conservation Club has some sort of competition every weekend

I try to have a carry gun match (idpa uspsa clone on 2nd Saturday) had to cancel this weekend due to so many competitions within 1.5 hours

South Central Gun Clun in Freetown has uspsa and steel challenge

Top Bottom