• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    We are going to be redoing our kitchen here in a few weeks, so I thought I'd post this up here to see if there is any interest. Up for consideration is a complete kitchen (sans dishwasher). Cabinets, counter tops, range, refrigerator, hood, sink, faucets, and some lighting, if you you want it.

The cabinets are original to the house (circa 1979) so they are well-built. We painted, then glazed them when we moved in as well as put new hardware on them. The range and fridge are both Maytag and work well. The hood is an old GE that we rattle canned black to match (it actually looks factory). The tops are laminate, and are in great shape.

Here are some pics so you can get an idea:

20121019_161326.jpg

20121019_161344.jpg

20121019_161357.jpg

20121019_161337.jpg

If you want specs and/or measurements, please let me know. Lets start out at $1,000 trade value. I can help deliver, if need be.

Cabinets, sink, tops and hood are traded, pending removal to ruger7722.

Range and fridge are sold pending demo to blamecharles.

Last edited:

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I will break stuff up, if you want. Quick and dirty measurements are as follows:

Base cabinets:
    Fridge to corner (including range) - 7'9"
    Corner to peninsula (including sink) - 13'9"
    Peninsula - 8'

Upper cabinets:
    Fridge to corner (including hood)* - 6'9.5"
    Corner to peninsula - 98" worth of cabinets (47.5" to the left of sink, 50.5' to the right of sink).

*The reason these are not the same as the base cabinets, the cabinet on the sink side goes all the way to the corner (blind corner).

**The hood does not look bad, I know I said I rattle canned it, but it looks good, and people cannot tell the difference. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I am open to all trades. Have some interest in the fridge and cabinets, but nothing final as of yet. Thanks.

Top Bottom