• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indydrew

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I needed a break from gun control discussions and the continued poor performance of my picks in the NFL playoffs...so I checked out the 2014 Corvette reveal.

I am not sure if I like it yet or not, it may have to grow on me or maybe the pictures don't do it justice...

Any other Corvette nuts out here? What did you think?

-Drew

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Not a nut, but a fan. I was hoping it looked more like a stingray in front, with them using the stingray name and all. I'm sure the price will sting plenty though.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I would love to drive a zr1 (600 hp) but owning one, naw. I would rather own this.

Cadillac_CTS-V.jpg

Same engine as the ZR1, but four doors.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I needed a break from gun control discussions and the continued poor performance of my picks in the NFL playoffs...so I checked out the 2014 Corvette reveal.

I am not sure if I like it yet or not, it may have to grow on me or maybe the pictures don't do it justice...

Any other Corvette nuts out here? What did you think?

-Drew

I wouldn't consider myself a Corvette nut, but I am a car nut. Always liked the Vette and I think they are getting better with each generation. I have seen other shots of this car and I like it. Personally I would buy a Mustang 5.0 right now given the "bang for the buck" and if my budget would allow it.

However, if I won the lottery, I would seriously consider a new Vette. Performance wise, you would have to spend a lot more money to get in the same league.

Indydrew

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I guess a better description is I'm just a car nut in general. I love that Caddy, it's the best of both worlds; performance and style...

I visited the Corvette Museum recently and took an interest in them. They strayed from the classic styling lines a bit more than I thought they would...Just wondering what others thought.

-Drew

RiverParker

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    I'm still undecided on the body style, but the interior is NIIICCCEEE. If I bought one I'd probably live in it for the first week.

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    7 speed manual, I hope they did some trickery to make 2->3 and 4->5 shifts reliable. Some people have a hard enough time with only one middle gate let alone two.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I like it but it has a DB9 look in the middle of the car with Corvette front and rear - call me crazy - wasn't expecting the parting of the red sea from GM either tho

Top Bottom